Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 27 May 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

OMG. Is someone actually charging for this information 🙄
Old 27 May 19, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
steruth
VIP Dibber

I hadnt even heard of this until now, very useful.

Can I ask if normally you have 3 fast passes allocation per day, one these have all been used does the app let you book another 3 or are they capped at 3 maximum a day so then you have to use this method, Ie keep modifying your selections?

Think I have got the idea of how it works
x
Old 27 May 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by steruth View Post
I hadnt even heard of this until now, very useful.

Can I ask if normally you have 3 fast passes allocation per day, one these have all been used does the app let you book another 3 or are they capped at 3 maximum a day so then you have to use this method, Ie keep modifying your selections?

Think I have got the idea of how it works
x
You haven’t quite got the idea

You can only book three ahead of time.

As soon as those are used you can book more, one at a time. As soon as you’ve used a FPP by tapping it in the queue you can book another (if you’ve used 3) or modify your next ones (if you’ve used 1 or 2).

Book three in advance.

As soon as you’ve tapped into your first ride try to modify your second to get it earlier. Repeat for ride 3.

As soon as you’ve tapped into ride 3 book another FPP. If they haven’t got what you want keep hitting modify (time and or ride) to aim to improve your original selection if you want to.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
steruth
VIP Dibber

Thank you thats great, you have explained it clearly so I can follow , thanks.

If I wasnt using the above method though just normal fast pass, could once you had used your three for the day would the system let you book more anyway or were they always capped at 3 for the day

x
Old 27 May 19, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1

If I wasnt using the above method though just normal fast pass, could once you had used your three for the day would the system let you book more anyway or were they always capped at 3 for the day

x
Once you’ve used all 3 you can then book a 4th, then when that’s used a 5th and so on.
The method mentioned in this thread is to tap in for your first FP, immediately get on the app to bring the next one forward so you can just walk straight to it, tap in for that and do the same for the next ride. It can mean just going from ride to ride using FP. As I said, we find it works best in MK where there are more rides.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 01:15 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

x
No it’s not capped for the day. If you booked FPP at 9am, 10am and 11am for example, as soon as you’ve used your last one (used means hitting your magic band on the machine in the queue line not actually riding) then you can book your next one. And so on. The other thing to remember is the end and start point of each FPP as this can also help you maximise your ride time. For example. Say you’ve booked BTT at 9am, Splash at 10am and Peter Pan at 11am and you’ve arrived for rope drop. You could head straight for Space Mountain, then do Buzz both with almost no wait. Walk to the Tea Cup and rose with no wait. Walk to BTM and use your 9am FPP close to 10am. Immediately you get off it use your 10am FPP for Splash and try and bring Peter Pan forward. If you can’t come of Splash and hit Haunted Mansion for about a 20 minute line by now then possible Small World before your Peter Plan FPP. But keep trying f to bring PP forward. Zig where other zag. Smell the roses after 12pm in any park. X
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
OMG. Is someone actually charging for this information 🙄
Some sites also charge for their busy day guide and other info...

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
nats1211
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

It works brilliantly in MK after using our first 3 on our last trip I managed 17 more using tap and grab - that was in July. So when we tapped in I’d be on my phone to book the next one while we walked through the queue. It only took 10 seconds max to secure the next one each time so definitely not “head in phone all day”
nats1211 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Oh wow, I only thought you got 3 fast passes per day and that it was it!
This thread has been very interesting and useful.
Fiona35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
KEL1180
Excited about Disney

KEL1180's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
This is really useful information! Thanks for sharing!
KEL1180 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List