Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Aug 19, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Halowa
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by snail999 View Post
some places should be left open. Those on site already have an extra 30 days early to book the fast passes.
Ouch!
I’m not rich, but choose to spend my money the way I want. That gives me the option to book fast passes earlier than others, on the rides I want. It’s called a ‘perk’.

Disney are not here to make you happy, they are here to make money for share holders. I sure you’ll find that people who are onsite love the new system.

Edited at 02:58 PM.
Halowa is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We are not rich, we save very hard and go every 3 years. I work 7 days a week. If you stay on site you deserve perks. If it was up to me Disney would introduce the universal fast pass system.
Mazbar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
snail999
Trying for More Ears

snail999's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Don’t have a go at the on-site people, it’s Disney’s choice to make this a perk & it works, I’m offsite with EMH’s every day just gonna have to roll with it at least I’ll be in my HAPPY PLACE, if
BA don’t strike
I'm not having a go, just saying that Disney should hold some fast passes back. It is not just those that stay on Disney sites that keep the money rolling in. They would not survive without those off site.
snail999 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
snail999
Trying for More Ears

snail999's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mazbar View Post
We are not rich, we save very hard and go every 3 years. I work 7 days a week. If you stay on site you deserve perks. If it was up to me Disney would introduce the universal fast pass system.
You already have a perk by booking 30 days in advance more than anyone else. So your attitude is I'm all right Jack, sod everyone else?
snail999 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Disney have removed free parking for guests from next year so the only perk is the 60 day fp.
Mazbar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
SiandAm
Imagineer

Disney have removed free parking for guests from next year so the only perk is the 60 day fp.
I believe just at the resorts, although I maybe wrong, I thought you were still getting free park parking?

PORS 1995 Grand Floridian 1997 CBR 1998 ASMovies2002/2004Cumbrian lakes 2005,6,8,10,11,12,13,14 & 15 NYC/disney '12 AKL 2007 OKW 2009 2012Ellie hunts tour CBR 19
cumbrian lakes2016,17,18,19,22 2019 ASMovies 2022
SiandAm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
snail999
Trying for More Ears

snail999's Reviews
Originally Posted by Halowa View Post
Ouch!
I’m not rich, but choose to spend my money the way I want. That gives me the option to book fast passes earlier than others, on the rides I want. It’s called a ‘perk’.

Disney are not here to make you happy, they are here to make money for share holders. I sure you’ll find that people who are onsite love the new system.
You all seem to misunderstand my point, I'm not complaining that Disney guests get an extra 30 days its the fact that no fast passes are held back for others to have.
Old 8 Aug 19, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
snail999
Trying for More Ears

snail999's Reviews
They still park at the parks for free.
Old 8 Aug 19, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazbar
Imagineer

Mazbar's Reviews
Originally Posted by SiandAm View Post
I believe just at the resorts, although I maybe wrong, I thought you were still getting free park parking?
Defeats the object of free parking, yes you have free parking in the parks but have to pay to park at your hotel. It was free parking at parks and hotel.
Old 8 Aug 19, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
snail999
Trying for More Ears

snail999's Reviews
Defeats the object of free parking, yes you have free parking in the parks but have to pay to park at your hotel. It was free parking at parks and hotel.
I get free parking at my villa!
Closed Thread