Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 Aug 19, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by lorna_99 View Post
This may be controversial but am I the only person who doesn’t like Epcot? Mayb I’m the type of guest they are trying to win over as I think introducing more Disney, more rides (hopefully), more theming and bringing it more into line with the other parks may actually make me want to spend more than a morning there. I currently only go to make use of my ticket and ride the few dated rides there before heading to HS. Maybe I’m weird tho as love HS (even in 2017 with all the closures) and can spend days there but avoid Epcot lol
I love Epcot, we spent more time here than any other park this month.
It’s more laidback and easy going and totally different to the other parks which is what I think gives it the appeal.
Giving it more rides and characters means it’ll be like all the rest of them .
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Knickers to Mary Poppins... Bring Back Horizons and World of Motion ! xx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
Knickers to Mary Poppins... Bring Back Horizons and World of Motion ! xx
Knickers to them, bring back Wonders of Life!
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
how dare you.
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Mymemories
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Nicksgirl View Post
how dare you.
Figment, Figment, Figment ! 😁😁
Old 29 Aug 19, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Yes, please.

Still, at least they have plans to use the Wonders of Life pavilion rather than just during festival times. I'm hoping the Play Pavilion will have lots of interactive things to play with like the old Wonders of Life pavilion had. (And if they can have a Body Wars simulator as well then that would be great!).

Originally Posted by Mymemories View Post
Figment, Figment, Figment ! 😁😁
Figment's still there. So there's no need to bring him back.

I notice he also appeared in the video shown of the new Epcot concept at D23, albeit as a cuddly toy. So I'm guessing Disney plans to keep him. Now they just need to bring back the Dreamfinder.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 19, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Mymemories
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Figment's still there. So there's no need to bring him back.

I notice he also appeared in the video shown of the new Epcot concept at D23, albeit as a cuddly toy. So I'm guessing Disney plans to keep him. Now they just need to bring back the Dreamfinder.
I hope they do keep him and the ride as with all the new zones and refurbishing I hope he isn’t “disappeared” 😰
Old 30 Aug 19, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
They sell a lot of Figment plushies. I’m sure they will keep him!
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 19, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
blusteryday
Imagineer

blusteryday's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 12
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
They sell a lot of Figment plushies. I’m sure they will keep him!
#PrayForFigment

Before hitting that "Submit Post" button, re-read what you've typed and consider:
Is it true?
Is it kind?
Is it helpful?
Is it necessary?
blusteryday is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 19, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

Watching you tube videos many have said it’s gonna be part walk thou,part ride. Cherry Tree lane gonna be build on the left side of the court yard (where the band stage is) then the show building will neither get build behind the trees or replace the events tent to the right of the UK area. You start by walking into the banks house and you queue round the house then you go on a jolly holiday with Jane and Micheal,Mary Poppins and Burt. It’s supposed to use the same technology that’s going into Mickey and Minnie’s runaway train.
themeparksandy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List