Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 13 Feb 21, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Melvin Pearce
Imagineer

Melvin Pearce's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Stay safe everyone and see you next time

Lesley and Melvin
Old 13 Feb 21, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Awww so sad it’s over. Loved this series. Just what we all needed !
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 21, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
And my final answer is Badger... Kevin Clifton
Sausage ... Sheridan Smith
Robin ... Aston Merrygold

DS is going for Sausage..Joss Stone
Badger... Ne Yo
Robin... Aston Merrygold

Let battle commence !
Good work by your son
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 21, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

Loved this thread and reading everyone's guesses each week! What are we all going to do next Saturday? My Mum & Dad usually hate TV like this but it's been the one thing we've watched altogether on a Saturday this time around!

We all stuck with Sheridan - based on the clues - even though I wasn't convinced after hearing her on the musicals programme!

When Badger started singing tonight I said to Mum & Dad - that's Neyo. They didn't have a clue who he was! I used to love (still love his music) Neyo and can't believe I didn't recognise the voice or get the clues until now! He did so well at disguising his voice throughout.

I'm gutted Aston didn't win (big JLS fan), he was amazing throughout but thought Joss was amazing too!
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 21, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Re Badger. Katie kept saying it wasn’t a singer as the breathing was all wrong. Then when he sang without the mask he didn’t put the breathe in the wrong place. So it was something he’d done to cover his tracks.
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 21, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
windsor_hills
Imagineer

I’m so sad that it’s over. Can’t believe I’m even saying this lol, but it’s been the one, light hearted thing that we’ve looked forward to watching as a family. Thank you for your company as we all watched and guessed together. Until next time 👋
windsor_hills is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 21, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Really enjoyed this.

Just seen an advert that Saturday Night Takeaway will be back soon 😱 took me straight back to watching last year when things had all just started to get strange. Dds bf was meant to be out in Orlando for her first visit when they’d have been filming the final show 😭
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 21, 11:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
Really enjoyed this.

Just seen an advert that Saturday Night Takeaway will be back soon 😱 took me straight back to watching last year when things had all just started to get strange. Dds bf was meant to be out in Orlando for her first visit when they’d have been filming the final show 😭
Yeah the place on a plane was cancelled 😭 I do wonder what they got instead
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List