Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 29 Jan 20, 01:21 AM  
Link to this Post
coulty47
Apprentice Imagineer

I recently changed my booking with Disney, I knew if it was cheaper I would have to pay £50, they changed to a day earlier and from POFQ to CBR but it was cheaper by £250 so they took the £50 ammendment but I got the holiday for £200 cheaper.It is so much easier to change with Disney.
coulty47 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 20, 07:28 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Disney only charge if the booking goes down in price or stays the same so adding a person will be free as the price will go up.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 20, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Disney only charge if the booking goes down in price or stays the same so adding a person will be free as the price will go up.
Thats what I thought but seems some people have been charged admin when adding people. Thats why I emailed Disney as getting different answers.

Not sure we would have made up our minds about onsite by April due to crazy spiralling costs, crowds etc... The plus side is won't bother with a car as roads were a nightmare last year and if we do go, it will be just Disney parks as haven't done them for a few years
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!

Edited at 04:30 PM.
ELLENUT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 20, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Originally Posted by ELLENUT View Post
Thats what I thought but seems some people have been charged admin when adding people. Thats why I emailed Disney as getting different answers.

Not sure we would have made up our minds about onsite by April due to crazy spiralling costs, crowds etc... The plus side is won't bother with a car as roads were a nightmare last year and if we do go, it will be just Disney parks as haven't done them for a few years
They shouldn’t have been. I would always challenge that as the T&Cs are clear.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 02:15 AM  
Link to this Post
coulty47
Apprentice Imagineer

They would be charged the £50 deposit per person when booking,maybe they thought it was a charge for adding them.?
coulty47 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by coulty47 View Post
They would be charged the £50 deposit per person when booking,maybe they thought it was a charge for adding them.?
Yes that could be it.

Trip Report Index
Old 2 Feb 20, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

You definitely don’t get charged with Disney for adding people to the booking I did it last year and again for this year. I have a booking for 1 person, when (if) I book flights I’ll call Disney and add the other 3 people on and pay their £50 deposit pp.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
I booked both our rooms on one adult with tickets and later added the rest of the family, there is a 50 pound amendment fee per room direct with Disney
I would book with Disney if you are planning to change as I think much easier, I have a booking with Charter from last year that we had to move and they seem to add their bit on as well to the fees and they don't like moving bookings.
We might book 2 rooms like this, can I just ask did you use separate names for both of the rooms, was thinking one room under my name & one room under Hubbie, but would this cause problem as obviously we would then be in same room when we check in our son would be in the other room with his family
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List