Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 19 Jan 20, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
fatblokeflorida
Excited about Disney

Florida Keys - anyone stayed at either of these recently?

Hi, We'll be spending a few days on the Keys as part of this summers holiday and just wondering if anyone has any recent experience of staying at either Atlantic Bay Resort or Lime Tree Bay Resort? Thanks
fatblokeflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 04:20 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Last year we went to Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo and it was beautiful as we stopped from Key West and stayed overnight as we wish stay longer as it was lovely place. However I have been looking into Atlantic Bay Resort or Lime Tree Bay Resort by trip advisor and both look good. We love to go back again and Key West and Key Largo was beautiful. Best holiday for our silver wedding.
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
fatblokeflorida
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by HiddenMickey35 View Post
Last year we went to Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo and it was beautiful as we stopped from Key West and stayed overnight as we wish stay longer as it was lovely place. However I have been looking into Atlantic Bay Resort or Lime Tree Bay Resort by trip advisor and both look good. We love to go back again and Key West and Key Largo was beautiful. Best holiday for our silver wedding.
Thanks. We've also looked at Ocean Pointe but we're put off by the reviews on TA. Will add back on to the list!
fatblokeflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
katiec68
Imagineer

katiec68's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
In Key west we stayed at the Speakeasy B&B - although the room had a good kitchen too.

IT was on Duval street but right at the quiet end.

Im trying to find a way to go back for a week! We loved it.
katiec68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Originally Posted by fatblokeflorida View Post
Thanks. We've also looked at Ocean Pointe but we're put off by the reviews on TA. Will add back on to the list!
oh my god, I was reading at trip advisor and I think I am lucky to had a great apartment and I enjoyed it as I am really fuss but I was shocking to read review my USA friend booked it and we enjoyed it thats shame.
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Mobile

I have Atlantic Bay booked for end of April and it looks beautiful. However, I am debating changing to seafarer to save some money... Keep being drawn back to Atlantic Bay though! If we keep the reservation I'm happy to give you feed back in May 🙂
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 20, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
colin39
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes lime tree bay, lovely just had a refit, nothing to do with irma.

Unfortunatly i forgot to take any room pics
Old 26 Jan 20, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
fatblokeflorida
Excited about Disney

Thanks but we've decided on Lime Tree Bay. Got a good deal as they have a 20% discount offer for stays 4 nights or more. Have you tried emailing Atlantic Bay - we did and they quoted us a lower rate than the online rate but in the end we decided on Lime Tree
Old 26 Jan 20, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
fatblokeflorida
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by colin39 View Post
Yes lime tree bay, lovely just had a refit, nothing to do with irma.

Unfortunatly i forgot to take any room pics
Thanks. We've gone with Lime Tree and cant wait. It looks fantastic