Notices

Old 25 Jan 20, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
lallan
Apprentice Imagineer

lallan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Lallan's Last Min Family Vegas Vacay July 2019 Day 3 - High Roller & The Beatles LOVE by Cirque

Today was our first day to fit as much as we possibly could into our 3 day city pass. We were up pretty early and had breakfast in the room from what we'd bought from Walgreens.

Our plan was to head towards The Mirage first for the box office opening to secure tickets to tonight's showing of The Beatles LOVE by Cirque de Soleil.

Box Office opened at 10am so we were there early but a small line was already starting to form. I waited in line and DH and the boys went for some drinks. Got the tickets no probs at all. Should have cost $160.65 each so would have been $803.25 for the 5 of us if paying out of pocket but included with our city pass.

Next was to Madame Tussaud's over in The Venetian. Again no out of pocket costs as admission was included with our pass. We were in there by 10.30am.

It was great in here, we all had so much fun!

Especially at The Hangover bar!

Highly recommend Madam Tussauds if you're in Vegas with kids. I must have took a million pics in here lol

We were in here for about an hour and a half so it was just passed midday. After this we had a quick look through The Venetian, which I loved. It was stunning!

Nipped in to It's Sugar in here and the boys spent a fortune on unnecessary sweets 🙈!

We came out and crossed over to Treasure Island heading to Senor Frogs. The city pass included one hours open bar and discount on any food ordered.

We were given a drinks wrist band and told we could have whatever we liked and as often as we liked from the bar. We ordered lunch aswell...

I had a burrito bowl, and DH and DS2 and DS3 had wings, DS1 had wraps..

And we had many more drinks...

They gave us all a pair of sunglasses and a yard glass filled with drinks to take away. And our total bill was $60.62 😊

After this we done Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N which was also in Treasure Island. And included in our pass so nothing extra to pay to enter. It's so easy, they just scan the passes which I had in the Go City app on my phone.

Boys all enjoyed it in here. It's very interactive.

We came out of Treasure Island and made our way to The Linq. Our pass included the zip line and the High Roller. It was only DH & DS1 that braved the zip line so me and DS2 & DS3 went for an ice cream in Ghirardelli's.

Then we all headed to ride the High Roller.

LOVED this! The views were amazing! We were given a pod with only one other family of 3 so had loads of room in there and got great views of every angle over Vegas.

I don't usually dig deep in my pocket to buy cheesy souvenir photos but I did here since I enjoyed it so much!

We had a wander around the Linq area. Had my eye on Gordon Ramsay's fish n chips place and hoped we'd be able to squeeze a visit in here at some point in the week (we never managed to tho ☹️).

We then went through The Flamingo hotel for a look.

Tonight's show wasn't until 9.30pm but It was almost 6pm by this time and I had made a few random purchases along the way so was carrying a few bags by this point. We decided to head back to Bally's for a power nap. We had a little rest and bite to eat in the room.

We wanted to watch the Volcano erupt at the Mirage at 9pm so left Bally's at 8pm and had a slow walk over.

The Volcano eruption was fab!

We headed inside towards the theatre and got seated ready for the show.

We had great seats and the show was incredible. Loved every minute of it. DS2 is a big Beatles fan so he really enjoyed it!

The show was on for almost two hours and the boys were famished when we came out so we crossed over to McDonalds and got some food.

Back to our room for gone midnight and all fell asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillows!

Another busy day planned for tomorrow!

Old 25 Jan 20, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
LOVE is fantastic, we've seen it 6 times - DH is a guitarist and Beatles fan!

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
lallan
Apprentice Imagineer

lallan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I loved it too! I’d definitely go and see it again if we go back to Vegas x
Old 27 Jan 20, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
app
DIBB App Manager

New Photo Added by lallan - 27 Jan 20 9:06 PM.
app is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

A great day. I must admit, I didn’t realise there was so much to do for kids! Glad to see your pre-purchased passes are paying dividends!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List