Notices

Old 20 May 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Oh wow, so excited to see you back here again! I'm so glad you have found a new love, and that things are looking so good for you now. You are such a sweet person and you really deserve some happiness.

My DH was a Disney virgin when I first took him for a whirlwind week in 2001. Most of the magic of that trip was watching his face when he first caught sight of Spaceship Earth, and his first ride on it. Then there was the newly opened Test Track, which remains his favourite ride to this day, even through the repurposing of it! Oh, I lost count of the times I watched his face light up like a small child as he experienced each new thing at every park, it was just delightful.

Now we're back at the end of this year for my 18th and his 11th visit.

I shall so look forward to reading your build-up and then subsequent trip report! Here's to a smashing holiday, you deserve it.
Old 23 May 19, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Originally Posted by llynnnn View Post
I followed your last trip report and was sad to hear about your troubles. So pleased you're back and planning another trip, we will be there at about the same time as you! The countdown is on!
Ha! Yes! Michael gives me almost daily updates on our countdown. It reminds me of myself on my last trip! Maybe we will bump into each other! Say high if you do!

Meanwhile: London this week!
TheDisneyCouple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Originally Posted by snowbelle View Post
You have started something now !
I have travelled the world and when I met my husband in 2006 he was too scared at first to tell me he had also never had a passport, never been to London etc ...I tested him out on a flight to Sweden and 16 trips later to the USA he now gets the frown if we can’t fly business 😃😃
Haha! I'm hoping my partner gets hooked as well. We are going to London this weekend and he's so excited! It's great to introduce our love of travel to someone special.
TheDisneyCouple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 19, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
lis34
Gone all Goofy

So glad you're back and can't wait to follow your report and that you have started a new chapter in your life.
lis34 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 19, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
So glad to see you back on here and writing another trip report! Will definitely be following. We'll be out there in August 2020 too so will look out for you. You deserve such an amazing holiday

Thank you! We've just got back from three days in London and it's definitely highlighted how much we need a proper holiday!

Yes do! Please say hi if you see us!
Old 31 May 19, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Macca04 View Post
Great start to your trip report, looking forward to reading more.

Loved your last one and really glad you’re back with a bang!
I'm so glad you enjoyed reading it. I really enjoyed writing it!

Ir's going to be fab getting back to a whole new story.
Old 31 May 19, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando Soon
Imagineer

Lovely hearing your back to the magic. I only hope Michael realises how addictive it will become for him too We have booked July 2020 with our children one of whom was 3 years 1st trip now 33 this 15th trip Never booked before 11 months before, this is the longest wait ever Like you though I will use the time wisely on the dibb doing all the planning. Your posts are very funny keep them coming
Old 7 Jun 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Th1nkT1nk View Post
Enjoyed reading, thank you I didn’t read your previous report but am very much looking forward to following along with you this time! Sounds like you have an amazing trip planned, enjoy the preparations
I hope you enjoy it :-). Thank you!
Old 16 Jun 19, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
jothp
Apprentice Imagineer

I was just reading your last trip report a couple of weeks ago and was sad that you weren't able to finish it then I have just discovered this. It sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned. We are also going back in August 2020 but I was thinking it was perhaps a little early to start a PTR but it seems I was wrong. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your plans.
jothp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 19, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
I'm so glad I've found this Samantha, the happiness is just oozing out of you! What a fab plan
Thank you . There's nothing like a new trip booked to Disney! Michael is more excited than I am even! He has a count down on his phone.