Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 3 Jan 20, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Current Princess offer?

Hi,

I think I'm being very dumb but I don't really understand the current Best Ever Sale with Princess? Am I right in thinking if the offer of £35pp for Wi-Fi, drinks and gratuities doesn't come up on a cruise search it's not available? Trying to price up a last minute cruise, (Feb/March?) but it just says sale with no other option?
Old 5 Jan 20, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
SHREKS OTHER1/2
Imagineer

SHREKS OTHER1/2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
It shows sale in red on Princess website . You can choose the price with or without . We have just added it to our Hawaiian cruise .Cost me the same as 1 Drinks package and 1 Soda package .So well happy
05,07,09 Sandy Ridge 11 LA,Vegas,SF 12Miami,Sandy Ridge,AMI 13 Vegas 13 Miami,Disney,AMI,KeyWest 14 Memphis,New Orleans,AMI 15 West Caribbean Cruise & Keys 15 Miami, East Caribbean Cruise & AMI 16 Orlando & West Caribbean Cruise, 16 Barbados,17 MSC Caribbean Cruise AMI,17Georgia,Carolina,Orlando & AMI 18 Vegas ,LA & Palm Springs,18 NewYork,Arkansas ,Dallas 19 Barbados Cruise 19 Florida 20 Vegas,LA& Hawaii 20 Arkansas
SHREKS OTHER1/2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Thanks it's not showing on the cruise I booked at all? 🤔 or the Panama canal one I was pricing up? It shows a sale price? Not the £35 offer? Did you book direct with Princess? Thank you.
Old 5 Jan 20, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
SHREKS OTHER1/2
Imagineer

SHREKS OTHER1/2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Its showing for 29th Feb one but only inside cabin ..I would ring Princess as I am sure its on most now .Ours sisnt have it originally and I was told we couldn't add it .Then when I rang they said TA had to ring them back and they would add it
05,07,09 Sandy Ridge 11 LA,Vegas,SF 12Miami,Sandy Ridge,AMI 13 Vegas 13 Miami,Disney,AMI,KeyWest 14 Memphis,New Orleans,AMI 15 West Caribbean Cruise & Keys 15 Miami, East Caribbean Cruise & AMI 16 Orlando & West Caribbean Cruise, 16 Barbados,17 MSC Caribbean Cruise AMI,17Georgia,Carolina,Orlando & AMI 18 Vegas ,LA & Palm Springs,18 NewYork,Arkansas ,Dallas 19 Barbados Cruise 19 Florida 20 Vegas,LA& Hawaii 20 Arkansas
SHREKS OTHER1/2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by catlady View Post
Thanks it's not showing on the cruise I booked at all? 🤔 or the Panama canal one I was pricing up? It shows a sale price? Not the £35 offer? Did you book direct with Princess? Thank you.
The £35 offer can be added to the November TA (if that’s the cruise you are referring to). Your TA should be able to add it through their booking system or they will contact Princess. There is lots of discussion about it on the Princess UK passenger forum fab page.
Omega1 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
The £35 offer can be added to the November TA (if that’s the cruise you are referring to). Your TA should be able to add it through their booking system or they will contact Princess. There is lots of discussion about it on the Princess UK passenger forum fab page.
Thank you yes the same cruise you are on the November TA . I booked direct, would I be able to add it too do you think?

Is that forum on cruise critic? Thanks.
Old 5 Jan 20, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by catlady View Post
Thank you yes the same cruise you are on the November TA . I booked direct, would I be able to add it too do you think?

Is that forum on cruise critic? Thanks.
Yes, it should be easy to add the package by ringing Princess - the offer lasts until mid March. The forum is on Facebook.
Omega1 is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Omega1 View Post
Yes, it should be easy to add the package by ringing Princess - the offer lasts until mid March. The forum is on Facebook.
Thank you so much I'll ring them tomorrow. I'll try and find it on Facebook thank you
Old 6 Jan 20, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Just a quick update. I rang today and added the £35 offer to our booking 👍. Had to pay an extra £140 deposit, but otherwise it was very easy to do!

I asked whether it was on all cruises and told no only selected? Not sure how true this is though? 🤔
Old 6 Jan 20, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Result!