Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 17 Jan 20, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
shoei
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile Manchester Airport Fast Track

Hi,
I have just booked fast track for airport security and passport control. It asked me what time my flights are, which I input. However, the confirmation has just come through and the entry time is the same as my flight time.
I'm going to contact them in the morning to see if I can amend this.
Will they not let me use it before the unspecified time?
Thanks
shoei is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Rozzyb2011
VIP Dibber

Rozzyb2011's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Hi they will let you use it early, no problems, we always do.

2016: Clarion Inn, Lake Buena Vista
2018: POR & Dibb villa "Shamu villa" Sunset Lakes
2022: Dibb villa "Shamu villa" Sunset Lakes
2025: Dibb villa "Villa4Orlando" Hunters Creek
Rozzyb2011 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

It won’t be a prob, I think it’s only a guide for them.
silverfox46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

It's so they get you thru in time for your flight if its extra busy that's all. You will be fine.
Old 18 Jan 20, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
a11mark
Imagineer

a11mark's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
It's so they get you thru in time for your flight if its extra busy that's all. You will be fine.
They only scan your boarding pass and check your ticket, I don't think what time you put matters, as above its just a guide for them.

When we went last October, security at T2 was crazy. We dropped our bags of the night before, went straight to the Fastpass queue with plenty of time.The normal queue was so busy, they were final calling and bringing people forward in the queues, whose flights were shortly departing. It looked chaos.

As we were in the Fastpass queue and had a baby with all the baby gear (formula, medicine etc), it still took us 30-40 mins just to get through. I'd still book Fastpass though, a staff member told us it was so unpredictable these days with how busy Manchester security gets.

Hopefully once Manchester becomes a US Security check point and they finish the work around the terminal it should improve or less time at the US end security check points.
Old 19 Jan 20, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
dibdobber
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

dibdobber's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
we tend to use it most times we fly but it seems to be a real lottery. Well worth it some times, complete waste on others. That said the only time we didn't use it in recent times, we really regretted not having done so.
dibdobber is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
shoei
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Can I ask. Has anyone done the fast pass passport control. We have booked this aswell but can't find many reviews
shoei is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
paw
Imagineer

We’ve done it since it came out and it has always been ultra fast. Then had up to a two hour wait for luggage! At Christmas we decided not to bother. We came into T2 on a Full Dreamliner. We were in Premium and were actually one of the first off. The passport queues were divided a different way than normal but there were plenty of automatic booths. DDs passport wouldn’t register so she had to see a live person. Even so were were through in less than 5 minutes as it was all moving quickly. For once our luggage was waiting and we were in the taxi within 20 minutes of landing.
paw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List