Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 27 Jan 20, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Paracetamol
Naproxen
Antibiotic ointment
Kids flossing sticks
Cheese it’s
Goldfish crackers
Mini tubs of Pringles
M and M’s
Large bottle of gin from the liquor store
Assortment of miniature drinks from the liquor store for Xmas stockings
Peanut butter crackers

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

We were in Walmart last year and the guy in front of us in the queue was clearly British from the stuff in his trolley - lots of medical stuff, M&Ms, big bags of Lays and Cheetos, etc. I smiled at him and we got chatting about the weird and wonderful stuff we all bring back with us!
Old 27 Jan 20, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Tylenol
Ghirdelli Squares - if I'm lucky the peppermint bark ones!
Lays crisps
Spices
Kens Ranch Dressing
Alfredo pasta packs
Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits
Cake mix - loads of flavours
Lorna Doone shortbread
Goldfish cinnamon biscuits
Hefty bags
Lifesavers - fruit flavour

We have an excellent baggage allowance this year so I'm sure the list will grow

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
TGT
Apprentice Imagineer

Paracetamol - I may have bought 4000 yesterday (such freedom!) ... my mom takes 8/day which means she can't get enough in one shop per week to treat her for a week in the UK (max 32 in one shop) so I've got a year's supply for her and some for me. Crazy. Customs must take a really long hard look at my luggage (it's usually been inspected!)

Di Gorton
http://www.villasoutherndunes.com

Villa Southern Dunes

Modern Disney-themed villa in the Southern Dunes golf community * Private heated west-facing pool * Sleeps 10* Room for all with sofa, dining & poolside seating for 10 * 2 ensuite doubles (king & queen) * 2 Disney-themed twins * 2 Lounges * 7 Flatscreen TVs * Great games room & amazing dressing up rail

Click >here< to see our Dibb Advert
Email: info@villasoutherndunes.com Florida State License: DWE6312923

TGT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

Mobile

I always go in with ideas of buying so much and then I confuse myself with what I want. I start thinking that I don’t want to buy something that I can’t get at home or I know that I’ll love something and won’t be able to get it. Or I’ll disappoint myself getting something home and then hating it. The drama!
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
For all you guys bringing back sauces how do you pack them? If they are in jars etc. I’ve bought my bubble wrap and packing tape ready for my candles etc do you use that type of packing ?
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

Mobile

Carrier bag and roll in clothes.
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Lovesholidays View Post
For all you guys bringing back sauces how do you pack them? If they are in jars etc. I’ve bought my bubble wrap and packing tape ready for my candles etc do you use that type of packing ?
I have never brought a glass jar back but if you see one that catches your eye I would pop it in a cheap lunch box and pack it out with socks etc

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lovesholidays View Post
Yes, then I put them in an old bag (like the blue ones Walmart dish out like sweeties) and tie the end. Belt and braces approach !
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tink111 View Post
Ooo I’ve not thought about mine yet!
To start off with:
Ranch ( it’s not the same in the uk )
Bbq spices
Ghadelli squares ( may use snack credits for these this time tho )
Oreos
Cheetos
Advil

... I’m sure once I’m there the trolley will be filled with god knows what lol
I agree with you about the Ranch dressing. I've tried most brands in Sainsburys (not many), but they're nothing like US versions.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List