Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 27 Jan 20, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by welsh wizard View Post
Be careful though as when my son arrived a day after us (I had booked him in but they had the previous days flight details) even though he had proof he was staying at OKW they said he wasn’t booked in and they couldn’t take him! He called me to say he was getting a taxi, I spoke to the front desk and they sorted it but it took ages and left a bad taste to the start of his holiday.
I guess that was because his room reservation didn’t start that day.
You were unlucky though. I was midstay at the Boardwalk and got a Lyft to meet my step daughter and her kids at MCO. Hotel reception told me I couldn’t travel on ME with them
I asked nicely at ME check in , no problem even with them staying at a different hotel , they just swiped my magic band .
I knew I was bending the rules but I wasn’t using ME at the end of our stay and although reception stuck to the rules the airport staff responded well to a little bit of charm.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
fefifoe
Apprentice Imagineer

fefifoe's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
hmmm this now has me wondering about our scenario - we are booked in for june 19th - got ME confirmation, but my daughters work wont give her the full time off so she is joining us a week later on the 26th , she is on our disney room booking from 19th so i thought I would be able to book her onto ME on the 26th , but will they not accept her if her stay should have started on the 19th ?
Old 27 Jan 20, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by fefifoe View Post
hmmm this now has me wondering about our scenario - we are booked in for june 19th - got ME confirmation, but my daughters work wont give her the full time off so she is joining us a week later on the 26th , she is on our disney room booking from 19th so i thought I would be able to book her onto ME on the 26th , but will they not accept her if her stay should have started on the 19th ?
I would think as long as she has the printed confirmation she’d be fine but worst scenario Uber and Lyft are quicker than ME and reasonably priced.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Meb
Chilling at Carribean Beach

I added ME 5 months after initial booking direct with WDW. Did not receive a confirmation email, but did receive an updated invoice showing ME added.
2022 - Hopefully
Meb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Lu Lu
Imagineer

Can you tell me how you managed to book online? I can only see a phone number to call.
Lu Lu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Lu Lu
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lu Lu View Post
Can you tell me how you managed to book online? I can only see a phone number to call.
Ignore - found this on another thread - all booked!
Lu Lu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List