Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 24 Jun 17, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Mobile

Another great day with lots of fab photos ! So glad you got to see the fireworks, that would have been gutting.

Can't wait for the next leg of your trip!
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 17, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaty
Earning My Ears

Aw so sad that your time there is over, but I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
Would you say the PhotoPass is worth it? I'm undecided but I did fancy it! Really glad you had a fab last day and managed to see the fireworks too x
Jaty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 17, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Finally a lie in! I was beginning to think you must be a robot
Love your shirt today.
Mmm your food looks so good, have heard people say that the food in Disneyland is so much better than WDW especially quick service stuff.
How cute is Bullseye! Nice work Paul.
Was feeling the panic there with the firework/weather sitch. Would have been gutted to miss them, so happy you didn't!
The Small World stuff you got looks fab. We love it too, can't wait to take Charlotte on it, she's so nosey think she'll love looking at everything that's going on haha.
I've so enjoyed your Disney days, can't wait to read about the rest of your adventures! Xxx
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 17, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

What a lovely end to your trip to DL - looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip.

Paul looked very pleased with his winnings - good job you had all those cases to bring them back. We had to leave a couple of stuffed toys the girls won in Dinoland this year - we couldn't fit them in the cases!
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 17, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Ahhh love this instalment. I was seriously panicking along with you about the fireworks there too!

The paper fast pass system still seems to work really well there, interesting that you can queue them up which would have been unheard of in WDW.

Very impressed at Paul being such a crack shot! 👏🏼

So nice that you had the rest of the holiday stretching out in front of you. And a chance to relax - you know how worried we were that you were in danger of overdoing it. But so much fun and you really got amazing photos.

Thank yoooou again for my jumper! I ❤️ it!
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 17, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
Great day Lisa, glad you got to see the fireworks. That photo of you and Mickey hugging is just the best ❤️ I'm looking forward to following along with the rest of your trip x
So much love in that hug, the PP photographer caught it perfectly! (hopefully Paul wasn't too jealous! )

Originally Posted by i love jack View Post
Another great day, so good you got to see the fireworks, that would have been really disappointing if they'd have been cancelled.
It was such a relief, I would have been so sad to have gone all the way there and missed seeing them! Someone was sprinkling some pixie dust down us this day!

Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
Fantastic day, thanks for sharing! I know what you mean about each movement on these trips feeling bittersweet - sad to leave the current stop and excited to embark on the next. I always remind myself that I mustn't wish the time away. Love your purchases and how you made the most of every Disney moment. Excited for the next installment!
I loved that it felt like lots of mini holidays in one, I was nervous about the constant upheaval of moving from hotel to hotel but it was so worth it for how much we managed to fit in! I'm excited to share our Vegas adventures next!

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Another great day with lots of fab photos ! So glad you got to see the fireworks, that would have been gutting.

Can't wait for the next leg of your trip!
So happy we saw the fireworks, they were toilet worth the wait and worry that's for sure! Vegas leg coming soon!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 17, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jaty View Post
Aw so sad that your time there is over, but I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
Would you say the PhotoPass is worth it? I'm undecided but I did fancy it! Really glad you had a fab last day and managed to see the fireworks too x
I think PP was totally worth it for us, it cost $78 for a week pass and in the 3 days we were there we managed to get 90 photos in total... when you think of that as less than a dollar a photo its great value! It would have also been possible to get quite a few more ride photos than we did, they were all the rides that I couldn't ride sadly! I was also impressed with how many roaming photographers there were around the park, so many opportunities to get some great shots! (great when you are there just the two of us like we were too as meant we got some nice photos together that weren't selfies! )

Originally Posted by vics18 View Post
Finally a lie in! I was beginning to think you must be a robot
Love your shirt today.
Mmm your food looks so good, have heard people say that the food in Disneyland is so much better than WDW especially quick service stuff.
How cute is Bullseye! Nice work Paul.
Was feeling the panic there with the firework/weather sitch. Would have been gutted to miss them, so happy you didn't!
The Small World stuff you got looks fab. We love it too, can't wait to take Charlotte on it, she's so nosey think she'll love looking at everything that's going on haha.
I've so enjoyed your Disney days, can't wait to read about the rest of your adventures! Xxx
Haha I can confirm I am definitely not a robot, just a crazy woman with too much energy sometimes!

Ah Charlotte is going to love IASW, you need to start them early to ensure they love it! Can't wait to see photos of her first WDW trip!

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
What a lovely end to your trip to DL - looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip.

Paul looked very pleased with his winnings - good job you had all those cases to bring them back. We had to leave a couple of stuffed toys the girls won in Dinoland this year - we couldn't fit them in the cases!
Haha thank heavens for all that suitcase space! I can confirm that both Woody and Bullesye made it safely back home I would have been so sad if I had to leave them behind!

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Ahhh love this instalment. I was seriously panicking along with you about the fireworks there too!

The paper fast pass system still seems to work really well there, interesting that you can queue them up which would have been unheard of in WDW.

Very impressed at Paul being such a crack shot! 👏🏼

So nice that you had the rest of the holiday stretching out in front of you. And a chance to relax - you know how worried we were that you were in danger of overdoing it. But so much fun and you really got amazing photos.

Thank yoooou again for my jumper! I ❤️ it!
Ah the competitive sportsman in Paul has it's uses when it comes to winning soft toys! I hate to think how many we are going to end up with over the years to come!

Rest time is definitely coming I promise, after these crazy first three days it was absolutely necessary... wouldn't want you worrying about me so pool time is coming!

That jumper is so gorgeous, gutted I didn't get myself one now!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 17, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Aww fab time in Disneyland! Can I ask what you use to do your photo uploads please? (I used to use photobucket but not anymore!)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 17, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
Aww fab time in Disneyland! Can I ask what you use to do your photo uploads please? (I used to use photobucket but not anymore!)
Thank you for reading

I use the photo uploader function on this site ('easy upload image' box below the text input box), I have no idea how to use photobucket so find it's the easiest way!
Old 25 Jun 17, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Thank you for reading

I use the photo uploader function on this site ('easy upload image' box below the text input box), I have no idea how to use photobucket so find it's the easiest way!
Thank you lovely!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List