Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 15 Nov 19, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Minnie4Mickey View Post
If the food is anything like F&W I would definitely recommend splashing out a little bit. I hear some people top up a Disney gift card with an allowance to spend at the booths, that way once they have spent all the money on their card they have stuck to a budget.
Thanks for that - that’s a great idea 😉
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Nov 19, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

McDonalds

We were heading to Magic Kingdom again today, and had a naughty McDonalds breakfast on the way.

Cheep and cheerful, I had the McGriddle which was ok and my fave snack of the trip an iced latte.

Magic Kingdom

Today was a snacky day, after wondering around Magic Kingdom and taking it all in again, we stopped for ice creams at Main Street Plaza.

Mint Choc Chip Cones

After we had some ice creams, we got our Magic shot taken.

I also got a facetime call from my 3 year old niece, she wanted to see Minnie Mouse. So it was now my mission to find Minnie Mouse and facetime my niece so they could meet.

Mission Complete.

and omg it was an adorable moment, my little niece was sat waiting for the call and she had her Minnie Mouse teddy ready, so that when we called her Minnie could meet the real Minnie. I love Disney moments like this.

Another fab day at Magic Kingdom, always been up there with one of my favourites but after this trip it is my favourite park/ place ever.

On our way out of the park we headed to Aloha Isle for some Dole Whips.

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Delmonico’s Italian

We had such a great meal in here before, we decided to head back again for dinner tonight.

Bruschetta

We decided to get a couple of starters to share between the 4 of us.

First up is the Buschetta, this really is the best Bruschetta ever, so much flavour for such a simple dish.

Crab Cakes

Crispy seared jumbo Crab Cakes (1 or 2) served with spicy Chili Aioli & Stone Ground Mustard Sauce.

Mum, dad and I shared these as Daniel isn't a fan of fish.

These were delicious.

A picture of me and my future hubby, mum literally told everyone we met about our engagement and the lovely waiter brought us a glass of bubbles to celebrate.

Sliced Sirloin Steak

One pound (16 oz) of Choice or Better Sirloin with Cabernet Mushroom Sauce & Garlic Mashed Potatoes.

Daniel and I shared this, we much preferred sharing our meals as we enjoyed it more and it allowed us to have starters and dessert too without being too full.

This was really good, it was a big portion too and we didn't finish it all.

New York Strip

Dd had the NY strip, he asked for mash instead of pasta though and he really enjoyed this.

After we finished our meal, the lovely waiter brought us over a dessert on "the house" to celebrate our engagement.

This was really sweet and such a kind gesture, we did have a little nibble but none of us are massive fans of cannoli's.

Orlando 16 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Celebration

After we had finished our meal, we decided to go back to Celebration. We had a wander round, Daniel & I decided to try and run through the fountains without getting caught, however we got wet lol.

We then went back to Kilwins for some ice creams / milkshakes for the last time.

Kilwins

I asked for a recommendation, as I always have the same chocolate peanut butter milkshake as it's my favourite.

The guy behind the counter recommended I try the Kilwins tracks with a scoop of chocolate peanut butter.

Kilwins tracks is made up of
fudge ripple with chocolate covered peanuts and little peanut butter cups, I'm sure he said cookie dough too but I could be wrong!

This was delicious, and definitely my new favourite. I am already dreaming of having another when I go back.

Orlando 16 - Food Report
Old 16 Jan 20, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Hollywood Studios

I haven’t done any updates on this in a while but thought it would be best to get this finished.

We headed to Hollywood Studios on our last full day. We wanted to finish off looking round Galaxy’s edge, and the other bits of the park we didn’t do earlier on in the holiday.

Trolley Car Café

We had skipped breakfast today, so grabbed some snacks from the Trolley Car Café.

This is one of my favourite Disney snacks, as I love peanut butter and chocolate so the combination together is a bit of me.

Butterfinger Cupcake:

Danish:

Daniel had a regular Danish

This filled a hole and kept us going until lunchtime.

Orlando 16 - Food Report
Old 16 Jan 20, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Disney Springs

Daniel & I were heading to HHN this evening, so we ventured off to Disney Springs at lunchtime.

We did some shopping and brought some bits to take home with us, we also decided to have a bigger lunch tonight to set our stomachs ready for a few too many drinks at HHN.

I had heard and read great things about the Polite Pig so we decided to go here for lunch.

Polite Pig

The queue was actually really small which was surprising, because everytime we had walked past previously the line was massive and out of the door.

Once we had ordered and paid we found a table and waited for our food to be brought over.

Low & Slow Brisket

Prime Brisket, Pimento Cheese, Porter BBQ, Pickled Jalapeńos and Onion Straws served with a Pickle Spear

This was my choice, I had this with a side of polite baked beans and sweet potato tots. I really enjoyed this meal, it was really filling and I probably didn’t need two sides but I wanted to try both. So Daniel also helped pick at the sides, the portions are also quite big so you get good value for money IMO.

Fried Chicken

Sweet and Smoky BBQ, Duke's Mayo, Pickles and Cole Slaw served with Pickle Spear

Daniel went for the chicken, and really enjoyed his meal. We did try a bit of each others sandwich, we both preferred his. The chicken had a nicer flavour.

Daniel had his with a Caesar salad as he didn't fancy any of the other options.

In total we paid around $28 with drinks.

Orlando 16 - Food Report

Edited at 03:10 PM.