Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 24 Sep 17, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Grocery delivery

Dizzy Dolphin site doesn't seem to work properly and garden grocer doesn't have a great selection so is there another good company I could use? Will be arriving on 3rd October so time is getting short.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 17, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
EMB4
Trying for More Ears

watching this for replies! We are going next April and never stayed on site before so thinking of using a delivery service as we won't be getting a car this time. Do you know if there is normally a minimum charge?
EMB4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Florida hasn't really embraced the online grocery concept.

The sites mentioned above are OK but massively overpriced (I looked once and a carton of milk was nearly double what it was in Walmart and then there is the $15 delivery fee)

It will always be cheaper (and more fun) to just get an uber out to a Walmart, Publix etc and buy the stuff than it would be to get the same stuff delivered. Of course the extra stuff you may buy at Walmart could negate the savings once you see what a treasure trove it is
Old 25 Sep 17, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Lovethemagic2
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

I'm using dizzy dolphin although if you want to order alcohol you have to ring them which I'm gonna be doing later today, will let you know how I go.
Lovethemagic2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
staryeyedbird
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We contacted amazon they told us to sign up to US amazon prime 30 free trial as our uk account won’t cover US then we can just cancel it before the 30 days are up, they won’t deliver alcohol but we will be going shopping a couple of days in anyway so it’s really just for stuff for the night we land as it will be late
staryeyedbird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 17, 05:53 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I got a quote back from Dizzy Dolphin and all the prices are higher than they were when I made the list using Walmart website. Is that normal?
Old 26 Sep 17, 06:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Lovethemagic2
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

After speaker to a lady called Laura from Dizzy Dolphin regarding placing order for alcohol all you need to do is list the items you require on to your shopping list, they then price them up for you. Really simple site to use, would definitely recommend them.
Lovethemagic2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List