Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.
Closed Thread
Unread 26 Aug 14, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannabdav
Serious Dibber

Here at the moment!

We are here at the moment on our disney moon!

Weather is a bit pantheistic we have had a fairly chilled nice day!

We are a little disappointed today

We arrived last night and spent the night in dream castle, we then jumped on the bus early and headed to DLH to drop our luggage and peruse at our leisure! We checked in all fine and then jean Louis came out to speak to us, DLH was overbooked and they didn't have a room for us i was VERY tired and VERY emotional due to the last week and the wedding so very nearly cried . So off we headed to HNY for tonight with a promise to be transferred back to DLH tomorrow. We were promised a suite with no inconveniences. I was very reluctant but they also gave us 100 to spend in cafe mickey at lunch. We tootled off to cafe mickey and had an amazing lunch! DD loved the character interaction!

So we then bumbled up the HNY to check in and get our room as it was 3:30. The room is beautiful, I cannot fault it, but there is no bed for our daughter except the sofa bed in another room. It is a lovely room and I would be very happy if I had booked it, but I didn't, I booked DLH and it is not DLH so feeling a little disheartened. Combined with we missed the parade due to sorting it all out and then it's pouring so are not going to dreams!

Hopefully(and for the receptions sake) they will have the extraordinary room ready for us at DLH in the morning as promised!
August 2015 - a trip booked by accident! - L'Elysee Val D'Europe
October 2015 - making the most of our annual passes - Residhome Val D'Europe
May 2016 - in the pink palace -DLH

Hannabdav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Villians and Gouls
Unread 26 Aug 14, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Oh what a shame. Disneyland Hotel is extra special and I would also be disappointed.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
I Love the Glitch thread!
Unread 26 Aug 14, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
jazzluvva
Apprentice Imagineer

Aaawww, that's such a let down, I hope they pull out all the stops for you and you still get to make the most of your stay. If you still feel unhappy I would file an official complaint, if not with the hotel, then with City Hall, make a big deal as it's a Special Occassion, you could possibly end up with a free visit
jazzluvva is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Universally exclusive... Perhaps!
Unread 27 Aug 14, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
suebo
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Oh no hoping you get good news this morning. I'm with jazzluvva make a huge fuss and see what else you can get.
DLH is a huge expense compared to the other hotels and there's also the time you're spending sorting everything out.

DLP: Aug 92, Aug 97, Jun 02, Nov 07, Apr 11, Feb 15, May 16, Oct 16, May 17
WDW: Oct 96, Feb 04, Feb 06, Feb 08, Oct 13
Disneyland: Mar 99, Sept 06
Tokyo Disney: Apr 98
suebo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
back to Florida 😊
Unread 27 Aug 14, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Jen78
Imagineer

Hopefully they will sort u today!
Go and speak to customer relations at city hall too...we complained about cafe mickey and got a free fast pass each, unlimited hot and cold drinks all day and free helium balloons for the kids.
Jen78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
First Family visit to WDW
Unread 27 Aug 14, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Hannabdav
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I am definately going to city hall to complain thanks guys! We are sat in cafe fantasia at the moment, we had to check out of HNY and come over to DLH but are now without a room again until 3am!

After I finished writing the original thread I found our bed sheets were dirty in the HNY and our room was right by a generator which made a buzzing sound every minute which lasted for 11 seconds each time (can you tell it kept me awake! ) so at the moment DH is half asleep in a chair and DD is flat out on her pram! The staff at HNY were rude and unhelpful and after staying I did not want a cot for DD as she sleeps in a bed, they still bought a cot and didn't make up the sofa bed for us! So she ended up in bed with use which again added to an awful night sleep! I could honestly cry! We did EMH this morning and got on all the rides open but we are so tired we don't know what to do! We just need to sleep but can't as we don't have a room! I am so upset about it all! xx
August 2015 - a trip booked by accident! - L'Elysee Val D'Europe
October 2015 - making the most of our annual passes - Residhome Val D'Europe
May 2016 - in the pink palace -DLH

Hannabdav is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Villians and Gouls
Unread 27 Aug 14, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Jen78
Imagineer

I'd go to city hall now while you are so upset!
Jen78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
First Family visit to WDW
Unread 27 Aug 14, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Jayney16
Serious Dibber

I would go now too, that is absolutely unacceptable service from them, espc when it is such a special occasion.
I really hope that you get this sorted as soon as possible.
WDW International Drive long time ago! DLP Explorers 2004 DLP Davy C's 2010 WDW Beach Club/Hard Rock 2012 DLP Santa Fe 2014 DLP Sequoia Lodge GF 2015 WDW CBR 2016 Planning Port Orleans 2017 (and taking mum!)
Jayney16 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
planning 2020!
Closed Thread
US Rent A Car