Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Nov 10, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post

ahoy,hoy! although i'm very disappointed we will miss this, as we are going in april-may.
i'm now a bit concerned as to how peaceful it will now be in there on our visit, due to
work noise (i know i'm being selfish). it's just that this was the most relaxing,serene day
of the last visit to flo. the last thing you want is the peace shattered by some hairy-
a#@?d workman standing over you, blocking out the sun and asking for a "cuppa"
before he can start filling in the "fish pond",... sorry i got carried away! i've not had a
bitter experience with builders in england at all... lately!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 10, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Talking

don't worry.. the noise was absent and the activity well hidden behind foliage across the dolphin cove, just the crane giving away any hint of work. In fact you are likely to see more hairy *!*! * in the lazy river than on any workmen
Old 28 Nov 10, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post

sounds amazing! id love to go, you never know what next year holds...
Old 7 Dec 10, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post

I've booked my Discovery cove tickets and we are going on the 30/6. It's a surprise and I'm giving the kids (19 and 16 so not really kids anymore) the tickets as part of their Christmas and I know thay will love it. Just had a look at the Grand Reef and it looks amazing and I know they would absolutely love to do this, can anyone tell me how much extra it is going to cost to do the grand reef.

thanks
Old 7 Dec 10, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
The price was mentioned in post #13

The cost is an additonal $59 per participant.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 10, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks
Old 13 Dec 10, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post

We are going back in 2011 and although it's an extra $59 per person, it will take the place of the dolphin swim ticket that we aren't doing this year, can't wait!
Old 13 Dec 10, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
lukebrynycz
slightly serious Dibber

Same here. Done the dolphin swim 3 times now and this looks like a great alternative. However, the advanced dolphin swim is amazing. You get pushed along by two dolphins at full speed with one foot on each nose, it's awesome

lukebrynycz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Dec 10, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lukebrynycz View Post
Same here. Done the dolphin swim 3 times now and this looks like a great alternative. However, the advanced dolphin swim is amazing. You get pushed along by two dolphins at full speed with one foot on each nose, it's awesome
That sounds like great fun, when we went last year my youngest daughter was too young to do the dolphin swim so we said we wouldn't do it again until she is old enough which will be next year. We may try this advanced dolphin swim for me and my husband, is there an age restriction on this for children?
Old 14 Dec 10, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
lukebrynycz
slightly serious Dibber

Hi Emma,

Not too sure on the age thing as I'm 24 myself and don't have kids, however I'm sure an email to seaworld uk will get you a fast response. It really did make our holiday, if you get the larger dolphins the speed they get to is staggering. Hope they are old enough for ya!

lukebrynycz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List