Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Aug 11, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post

xxxxxx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 11, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
steelo
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
xxxxxx
I deffinately don't believe everything that's written in the newspapers that's why I said James Ingram quoted that he had inside information that this will be the last time the cast will be together.
Also when virgin first announced that their were 150 packages available at 3 of their stores the package prices started at £1299 and went up to £1799, I did not know virgin were selling tickets at £699 I actually thought that was universal selling them at $699.
and last but not least the DVDs, how stupid would it be of a British company like virgin letting people book celebratory packages like this in the uk for hundreds of pounds and then giving us all a set of region 1 DVDs I'm pretty sure they would have thought this out already, if not I suppose il just have to watch them on my multi region blu ray/DVD player
Old 3 Aug 11, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
steelo
Apprentice Imagineer

And yes suppose we will just have to wait until November.
Old 4 Aug 11, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Phoolgrrrl
Apprentice Imagineer

Phoolgrrrl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Pants. Had it in the planner to do uni on 11 Nov. I know it's veterans day but it's also our first full day. Maybe just do Uni and Leave IOA another day? Or should we venture to Busch day 1? Arg. We seaworld and discovery cove sat/sun so hopefully we can get into HP later in our hol!

Anyone done Busch or Uni veterans day? Is it mad?
Phoolgrrrl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 11, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post

sorry to tell you folks, I'm going i booked it today roughly about 11.35am.

Apprently they only had so many packages at the virgin stores and i thought they would sell out. The nice lady at virgin said she thought like me and many others that it would be packed with people queuing at these stores.

However they had plenty over and when she booked mine their was only 34 places on the manchester flight.

So cant wait to go.
Old 6 Aug 11, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
steelo
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tigger TTFN View Post
sorry to tell you folks, I'm going i booked it today roughly about 11.35am.

Apprently they only had so many packages at the virgin stores and i thought they would sell out. The nice lady at virgin said she thought like me and many others that it would be packed with people queuing at these stores.

However they had plenty over and when she booked mine their was only 34 places on the manchester flight.

So cant wait to go.
Hope you have a fantastic time, sounds like it's going to be amazing
Old 15 Sep 11, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by BLDY&McGoo View Post
I am however going to go look at my planner.I know i have planned IoA for the 4th but i think universal would fall on this. Tbh i might just leave it as im sure Uni would be quieter as everyone is over there instead.
I would love to meet the Weasley twins tho =]
We had planned to go to US on 11th Nov and IoA on 14th Nov. Like you said, think we may keep to our plans as everyone will be over in IoA for the HP weekend, apart from the fact that it's also Veterans Day which will mean that all parks are busy anyway! Hopefully then the crowds will have gone by the time we are in IoA on the 14th.
Old 15 Sep 11, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Phoolgrrrl View Post
Pants. Had it in the planner to do uni on 11 Nov. I know it's veterans day but it's also our first full day. Maybe just do Uni and Leave IOA another day? Or should we venture to Busch day 1? Arg. We seaworld and discovery cove sat/sun so hopefully we can get into HP later in our hol!

Anyone done Busch or Uni veterans day? Is it mad?
I'd be interested to hear what you've decided to do? We also had it on our planner to do US on 11th Nov and I'm not keen on moving it as the rest of our holiday is planned quite tightly!
Old 28 Sep 11, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post

just read on facebook that they have the cast memebers for harry potter special event james and oliver phelps the weasley twins.
warren davis proffersor flitwick evanna lynch luna lovegood mark williams arthur weasley. david bradley argus filch jessie cave lavender brown.
more to be announced wounder when they or if the real cast will be ever there.
Old 28 Sep 11, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List