Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Sep 14, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sue19230
Excited about Disney

sue19230's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Help! Late arrival, Best way to get from the airport to hotel?

Hello
This is my first visit to DLP and I will be travelling with my DS8, DD5 and my dad who is suffering the early stages of altzeimers. My dad is paying for this holiday as a special treat to try and make some memories with his grandkids before his altzeimers takes hold, unfortunately due to having our own business my husband isnt able to come with us so it is left to me to try and arrange everything.
We have already booked flights to CDG and will be arriving around 9pm on the 7th December, I have looked at the TGV and the VEA but from what I can see we will be arriving to late to use either of these for our arrival. We are going to stay the 1st night at the Disney Kyriad and then transfer to either the Santa Fe or Cheyenne for a further 4 nights so that we can make the most of our 5 day park tickets. Can anyone suggest the most straight forward and cheapest way to get from the airport to the Kyriad? I have looked at private transferes but they are working out about 100 euros but I think this is alot out of our limited budget and really wanted to keep it as cheap as possible.
We are also spending the last night at the Disney Kyriad as our flight is at 10.20am on the 13th but we are planning on using the TGV for the return journey.
Sorry for the long winded explanation I am just trying to get everything arranged so that our arrival is as stress free as possible as my dad can become anxious easily. I am hoping this will be a holiday we can all enjoy and that the kids can look back and remember in years to come when things undoubtably get worse with my dad .
Also if anyone has any suggestions as to what we can do whilst there to make things special they would be greatly appreciated. I have been trying to work out how the photo pass works and what you get for your money and if it is worth it so any help on that would also be really appreciated.

Many thanks

Sue & family x x
sue19230 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 14, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

i can't help with the photopass, sorry.

your only option for transfer at that time of the evening from CDG to the Kyriad is either a taxi (will cost more than 100 euros one way at that time of night on the meter) or a pre-booked private shuttle. I'd do the private shuttle every time in your circumstances.

Have you tried rstransports, ezyshuttle.com, interprestige, tioshuttle for prices?

Edited at 03:50 PM.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 14, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
lulu bear
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Another one for private transfer in your situation. We used rstransports last year and they were very good. We paid 60 euros for a shared transfer last September around the same time of evening.
DLP Sept 2013=Hotel Cheyenne
DLP March/April 2015=Hotel Cheyenne
lulu bear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 14, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
sue19230
Excited about Disney

sue19230's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Thank you, I will give them all a go and get prices.
sue19230 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 14, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread