Sounds fab

These things are fun..and fun is good NYC/Orlando May/June 15 Pretrippy
Adults are only kids grown up pretrippy Oct/Nov 2013
A Bargain Hunters Pre-trip report Nov 2011
NOV 2011 - Villa offsite 'bargain hunters'
OCT/NOV 2013 - OLD KEY WEST Disney trip - DDP
OCT/NOV 2018 - Disney pixie dust Yacht Club stay
AUG 2022 - Cabana Bay -teen choice
redspottyowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Apr 18, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I'm going to sit tonight and firm up our ADR list for Monday! So many great places we would like to return to and new ones to try, I keep swapping and changing
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 18, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloggy37
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

We are going to MNSHHP party on the 16th too, cant wait as its our first time doing this

The day we leave to come home we are going to do MK after dropping our bags at Virgin check in at DS, this is the first time we are doing a park on the day we leave but as we have a later flight home than normal and my BIL will still be there we can use his room to have keep our stuff and maybe grab a quick shower before going to the airport.
We have BOG lunch booked for this day again a first for us

Its getting close now, well it seems it to me anyway, seeing as I started on a 400+ countdown.
Cloggy37 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 18, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill247
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
I'm going to sit tonight and firm up our ADR list for Monday! So many great places we would like to return to and new ones to try, I keep swapping and changing
Did you get all your ADRs booked MrsBC? What did you go for?
I've changed a couple of mine already, lol, its so hard to decide!

Originally Posted by Cloggy37 View Post
We are going to MNSHHP party on the 16th too, cant wait as its our first time doing this

The day we leave to come home we are going to do MK after dropping our bags at Virgin check in at DS, this is the first time we are doing a park on the day we leave but as we have a later flight home than normal and my BIL will still be there we can use his room to have keep our stuff and maybe grab a quick shower before going to the airport.
We have BOG lunch booked for this day again a first for us

Its getting close now, well it seems it to me anyway, seeing as I started on a 400+ countdown.
Ohhhh so exciting! Are you dressing up for MNSSHP?
Your last day sounds perfect! We have also booked BOG lunch for our last meal
Gill247 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 18, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill247
Excited about Disney

Quick Update

Eeeeek the days / weeks are flying in now! Soon I will be doing my single digit dance!

Since booking my ADRs I've changed a couple
I've cancelled lunch at Grand Floridian Cafe and booked an early dinner at The Plaza Restaurant in MK instead for the day of MNSSHP. Have seen some great reviews for here recently and it will be handy for the party to have a reservation as I've heard the lines for quick service can be very long. Reservation is for 4.30pm so we wont miss any party time!

I'm also contemplating cancelling Yachtsman Steakhouse for our last evening. Neither DH nor I are great steak lovers and some reviews have been a bit meh lately. However I can't seem to decide what to book instead! Considering another signature, or 2 other ADRs. Quite fancy a breakfast at Cape May then a 1ts for our last evening - but where! ? I want it to be special too.

I've also bought a Hash House a Go Go Voucher on the recent offer so we are planning on going there for breakfast on our first morning.

Both DH and I have been on diets for the past 6 weeks to loose weight and get fitter for Orlando. We have both lost 2 stone so really pleased with progress so far and determined to get more off before October.

Not much else to report as we can't really plan anymore until our fastpass day in August... lets hope the days keeping rolling over quickly!
Gill247 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 18, 12:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Fab pre-trip. I would also love the upgrade to BC - I love SSR and its location but BC is my dream resort. Your plans read like you are definitely going to make the most of being there.

Your chosen restaurants all sound fab. I really liked Yachtsman's but if you're not big steak eaters, I'd swap to something else. I'm a big fan of Raglan Road at Disney Springs. We also tend to do DS on the last day.

Swapping the reservation on party night is a great idea - you can get into the party from 4pm so you'll waste no party time eating and will already be there when others are only arriving at 7pm.

Well done on the weight loss, that's a very good loss for each of you.

Have fun planning your FP's.x

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 18, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
[QUOTE=Gill247;13302821]Did you get all your ADRs booked MrsBC? What did you go for?
I've changed a couple of mine already, lol, its so hard to decide!

We've booked Beaches & Cream, Flying Fish, Hollywood Brown Derby (Fantasmic package), Chefs de France, Tutto Italia, The Boathouse, Cali Grill for both Brunch and Dinner, Boma breakfast, BoG breakfast. We've also got the Dessert Party at MK and Amorettes Cake Decorating experience for me and DD. Still tweaking though!
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List