Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 5 Apr 13, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Gra
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by nothappy View Post
I did not get offered any credit in the end and was simply ignored when I asked why some people were given credit.
they called me again yesterday, saying I now have £50 in vouchers in my account and will still get the tickets at the original price. still said I would never book through them again.
Old 21 Apr 13, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Well worked out not to bad eventually.
After Expedia cancelling my tickets and then me telling them where they could shove their Universal tickets, to my surprise my Quidco has just paid out in full £124
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 13, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
sunshinetours
Excited about Disney

Looks like same here which is why I kept my Seaworld tickets booked for now. Actually financially worked out very well as rebooked 4 x Ultimates with Disney themselves via Quidco and have that already!

Certainly can't complain about the financial outcome!
sunshinetours is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 13, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Wreck it Ralph
Excited about Disney

Wreck it Ralph's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Just been reading through this. We haven't booked our tickets yet, leave in 5 weeks so still plenty of time

I am wondering if Disney is actually going to do something about the original email, considering the 'apology' makes it apparent it was an Expedia error.

I can't imagine Disney were happy to have people calling/emailing asking why they have cancelled tickets.

Edited at 01:14 PM.
Wreck it Ralph is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 13, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
sunshinetours
Excited about Disney

Doubt it - money talks at the end of the day. Disney are hugely brand protective but as this is clearly an Expedia issue doubt if Disney are too worried now that Expedia have had to email and contact all customers.
With the Quidco now being paid and lost current and future business this was probably quite an expensive mistake for Expedia
sunshinetours is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 13, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Gra
Getting Excited

I have just had my £212.88 from the deal confirmed from Quidco. can Expedia claim this back.
Old 22 Apr 13, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
sunshinetours
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Gra View Post
I have just had my £212.88 from the deal confirmed from Quidco. can Expedia claim this back.
Ensure you have your settings to pay out straight away. Much harder for them to reclaim once you have the money. There may an E&OE clause in quidco but can't see they would pursue this, especially in my case where I still have other tickets with them (at the moment )
Old 22 Apr 13, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Gra
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by sunshinetours View Post
Ensure you have your settings to pay out straight away. Much harder for them to reclaim once you have the money. There may an E&OE clause in quidco but can't see they would pursue this, especially in my case where I still have other tickets with them (at the moment )
clever
Old 22 Apr 13, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread