Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 5 Mar 17, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Logan
Imagineer

Mobile

Angela Rippon needs to get her teeth into this, it's a complete farce.
Logan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 17, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

Help please. Just booked these tickets and just got a print out with bar code. They said there is no paper tickets sent and I don't have any seating information. Is this allocated on arrival? Is this what is ment to happen? Reassurance needed please.
Old 5 Mar 17, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mental Minnie View Post
Help please. Just booked these tickets and just got a print out with bar code. They said there is no paper tickets sent and I don't have any seating information. Is this allocated on arrival? Is this what is ment to happen? Reassurance needed please.
Yes, we all received that and now some of us are starting to receive actual tickets with seats, so it's just a case of waiting for them to send yours which could take a few weeks. If you don't get them in time though, don't worry (although you should looking at your countdown). A dibber went this week and only had her original voucher with the barcode and had no problem using this to get her tickets at the box office

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31st Oct - 14th Nov 2012
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 2nd - 16th Jan 2014
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 7th - 21st Feb 2015
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 2nd - 15th April 2016
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29th March - 12th April 2017
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21st October - 4th November 2019
Food report - the unexpected Easter QSDP extravagana! April 2017
What do we want? FOOD! When do we want it? NOW! QSDP food report, Oct 2019

Edited at 11:10 PM.
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 17, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
welshwiz
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 16
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by welshwiz View Post
We booked on 14th Feb and flew not long after so only had the original PDF and got our tickets at the window on 22nd Feb for the 6 p.m. show no problem at all. I had called in the day before whilst we were in Disney Springs to see if we could get our tickets early as friends had decided to join us so I wanted to make sure we were sat next to each other but the window agent said we'd have call back in on the show day (see post 219 on this thread).
Originally Posted by Mental Minnie View Post
We booked on 14th Feb and flew not long after so only had the original PDF and got our tickets at the window on 22nd Feb for the 6 p.m. show no problem at all. I had called in the day before whilst we were in Disney Springs to see if we could get our tickets early as friends had decided to join us so I wanted to make sure we were sat next to each other but the window agent said we'd have call back in on the show day (see post 219 on this thread).

Since then there's loads of stages that people have gone through along this thread from back to basics of original PDF to assigned seats and some door ready tickets issued by Thomson and emailed at various stages (not all in the same order of travel).

I'm sure either way you'll be fine and have nothing to worry about.

If you do end up going with just your PDF barcode just remember to take along some photo ID with you.
welshwiz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 17, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Mental Minnie
VIP Dibber

Thank you both for your replies. I couldn't really not buy them at that price.
Old 6 Mar 17, 02:00 AM  
Link to this Post
kllbc
Helping Mickey

This thread has been automatically closed.

You will find the new thread created by clicking HERE.
kllbc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread