Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 7 Apr 18, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Why is it so confusing lol
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 18, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
No they are not If used for 21 consecutive days they are but if you miss a day then it's 21 days "from" first use hence the 29th. Just search it there has been tons of threads on the subject. We will use our Ultimate on the 12th, we don't go every day & will be turning up at the park on the 27th
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 18, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

We have used our 21 day tickets on the 22nd day a few times (obviously missing at least one day within that period)-works fine
Also used 14 day tickets on 15th day (same as above)
nadya is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 18, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

What would you all do in my situation?
We could meet up on the 28th instead of the 29th to be on the safe side but...
We have great ADR booking times on the 29th, early lunch at BOG & 6pm at whispering canyon.
The only times left now is a 10am breakfast at BOG and 5pm at whispering canyon (I have booked these and will cancel what ever needed)
We would all prefer lunch at BOG than breakfast as breakfast is ok but lunch is fantastic (in our opinion &#128521
So what should we do?
There is 10 of us 😊
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 18, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Disney will email saying you can’t do it, standard reply. But you can and we have used the 15th day the last couple of years without issue. I would make sure you miss a Disney day and stick to your original plan, and don’t worry.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
DOFFSTER
Getting Excited

DOFFSTER's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We had 14 day tickets last year, missed a day in the middle when we went to universal and used the ticket on our last “15” day.
Must admit we were unsure too it was only at the gate when we touched our MB and finger prints we knew 100% but we got the “green light”
Old 8 Apr 18, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
mermaidhair
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Has anyone done this without skipping a day? The reason I ask is that due to Norwegian changing the return time we will be leaving around midday so want to have park time on the first late afternoon/evening and last morning to make up for that. Currently we are planning a day in the middle with no park time but I had hoped to do mini golf that day (not sure if that counts towards 14 days of entry) and also keep it as a backup for seeing a nighttime show.
mermaidhair is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 18, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I don't think mini golf counts but not 100% on that but as far as the days go, you can't do both it's either 14 consecutive days or miss a day & go on day 15.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

We missed a day both times. Don’t think it will work If you don’t. We haven’t done mini golf so not sure about that. We normally feel like we need a Disney free day mid holiday anyway.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 18, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyPCLI
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
What would you all do in my situation?
We could meet up on the 28th instead of the 29th to be on the safe side but...
We have great ADR booking times on the 29th, early lunch at BOG & 6pm at whispering canyon.
The only times left now is a 10am breakfast at BOG and 5pm at whispering canyon (I have booked these and will cancel what ever needed)
We would all prefer lunch at BOG than breakfast as breakfast is ok but lunch is fantastic (in our opinion &#128521
So what should we do?
There is 10 of us 😊
I think you need to stop panicking - you have been told this is possible to use on day 22 so just go with that and stop worrying! 😉