VIP Dibber

lausan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 4
Guidebook Photos: 47
have used them for years had no problems ..Tax is added on Checkout
we have had tickets sent and also been there to collect, they will also deliver to your hotel all at a cost also remember some hotels charge you if you have something delivered to them
Old 20 Mar 11, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Greyfriars
Imagineer

The only problems with Billy Bobs and Maple Leaf and other Florida resellers are the prices don't include tax, the advertised prices are often the CASH prices and you pay postage to the UK or waste time collecting them from the office.

Every time I have compared prices I always go back to Orlando Attractions as the price you see is the price you pay... and you can pay in pounds so no CC fees.
Old 20 Mar 11, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Greyfriars View Post
The only problems with Billy Bobs and Maple Leaf and other Florida resellers are the prices don't include tax, the advertised prices are often the CASH prices and you pay postage to the UK or waste time collecting them from the office.

Every time I have compared prices I always go back to Orlando Attractions as the price you see is the price you pay... and you can pay in pounds so no CC fees.
I would not have a problem in picking them up in Kissimmee but how much would the tax be. Is it just the state tax of around 7%?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 11, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Bump - does anyone have any further info on Billy Boys?

Edited at 09:44 PM.
Old 29 Mar 11, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi

We used Billy Boys tickets when we were there last. Had absolutely no problems with them, paid deposit over the phone and paid the rest at the shop. We were not hassled regarding timeshares etc just walked in, paid , and left with tickets. They even give a discount if you pay your remaining balance with cash, 3% i think, but you have to ask.

Hope this helps

Tracey
Old 29 Mar 11, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for that Tracey
Are they unused tickets or tickets with days left on that other holidaymakers have resold?
Thanks
Old 14 May 11, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post

I would like to warn everyone about an aspect of this company. I have used them in the past to buy tickets from and had no problems. I would pay a 10% deposit over the phone with my credit card and pay cash on arrival. This time however, i paid the 10% deposit (or so i thought) and would have paid cash when i go in July 2011. Yesterday 13/05/11, my cc company phoned me and said there may be fraudulent activity on my account, £2000 worth of purchases had been racked up. I have not used this cc since the last time i was in america 2009, yet the day after i pass my details over this happens. I called them to let them know about this and was told they would investigate. Like i said before, the sell tickets, good tickets, no timeshare hassle, but dont pay by card as there's either a breach in computer security or someone's at it!

David
Old 14 May 11, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread