Closed Thread

Old 11 Aug 10, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
gemma-lou
Imagineer

gemma-lou's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
considering they have gone bust, there website is still up and running, and having just done a boogey booking, would still take money for tickets people would obviously not receive! surely they would have to put a sign up to say they have ceased trading?! the amount of people out there who dont know will still be trapped like this is disgusting!
2008 - enclave suite - 2010 All Star Sport - 2017 Avanti Resort - 2018 Royal pacific and miami - 2022 Polynesian and Royal Pacific - - February 2024 family trip to Universal Dockside - November 2024 Universal Aventura & CSR DisneyWorld
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic28388_47.gif
gemma-lou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 10, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post

So gutted we have used this company before and had no issues up until now. Went down to my bank(TSB)first thing this morning they said that I needed to get it writing that the company had ceased trading before they would start my claim which is obviously understandable. They suggested I google company house to get their address etc. Having done that their is no phone number and it is still listed as being an active company. Failing that they said I could wait until 12 October when are heading Orlando then use non delivery of goods to claim back my money which isn't going to work at all. Does anyone know how I could get it in writing ?

:angry:
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 10, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkabell_87
Imagineer

pinkabell_87's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by disneybug View Post
So gutted we have used this company before and had no issues up until now. Went down to my bank(TSB)first thing this morning they said that I needed to get it writing that the company had ceased trading before they would start my claim which is obviously understandable. They suggested I google company house to get their address etc. Having done that their is no phone number and it is still listed as being an active company. Failing that they said I could wait until 12 October when are heading Orlando then use non delivery of goods to claim back my money which isn't going to work at all. Does anyone know how I could get it in writing ?

also interested in this as my bank says i also need to prove the company is ceased x

Alexis lily Mowat. My world. My life. My miracle. My everything.
08.06.12 4lb 8oz
pinkabell_87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 10, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Failing that they said I could wait until 12 October when are heading Orlando then use non delivery of goods to claim back my money which isn't going to work at all. Does anyone know how I could get it in writing ?

They are answering their US phone number, you could try and get something from them.

001 800 809 4348.

Use someone like discount dial 0844 200 9090 for 0.5p a minute call costs.
Old 11 Aug 10, 02:37 PM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1

their is always the phone number on their website, it states on their that they have gone bust... i'm sure stu has posted the address for them on here already

THEME PARK TICKETS DIRECT LIMITED
Seatem House
28-32 Alfred Street
Belfast
BT2 8EN
Company No. NI601969
Old 11 Aug 10, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Heather1957
Imagineer

When Globespan went into liquidation after a few days a link to a letter from a solicitor was available to be copied and sent to CC companies.

Hopefully this will be the same with this company.
Old 11 Aug 10, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
thomas83uk
Getting Excited

a girl i work with had no idea this company had went bust albeit its only today is there a way to make this an announcment on the site incase others are uninformed about it?
just a thought
thomas83uk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 10, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post

I have just contacted Keith Prowse who have assured me that the tickets we hold have been paid for in full and will therefore be valid.

We are lucky in so much as we have tickets. I feel so sorry for those people who have paid but have nothing to show for it.
Old 11 Aug 10, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Just recieved this email a minute ago

Dear Customer,

We are the outsourced Call Centre acting on behalf of Theme Park Tickets Direct for the Despatch of Attraction tickets which have been purchased by customers of Theme Park Tickets Direct.

We have been advised that Theme Park Tickets Direct has ceased to trade and we are therefore are not in a position to Despatch the Attraction tickets to fulfill your order.

We suggest you take advice from the credit card company whose card you used to purchase your tickets, to put in place the process for claiming a refund of the amount which you have paid.

Regards.
Old 11 Aug 10, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
dsh1979
Excited about Disney

dsh1979's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by sum1 View Post
I have just contacted Keith Prowse who have assured me that the tickets we hold have been paid for in full and will therefore be valid.

We are lucky in so much as we have tickets. I feel so sorry for those people who have paid but have nothing to show for it.
has something happened to Keith Prowse that im not aware of? are they part of the TPTD group?

2007-Days Inn Idrive. 2008-Highland Reserve.
2010-Champions World. 2011- Regal Palms.
2012- Rosen@Point. 2013- Tuscany/Calabria
2014-Southern Dunes, 2015-Maingate Lakeside.
dsh1979 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread