Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Sep 20, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
myvot
Excited about Disney

BA flight cancelled - 9 October

I'm due to fly on 9 October from Edinburgh- Heathrow- Miami.

Just checked my booking and the Edinburgh flight has been cancelled. Phoned BA and got a full refund. They said the flight from heathgow to miami was also cancelled but that wasn't showing on my booking.
myvot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I spoke to someone via live chat last week. I fly lhr to miami 14th oct. She said as balance due next week, I need to contact them on the day and If fco still against travelling they have to refund or voucher, so I am patiently waiting lol for another voucher. 😊
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
myvot
Excited about Disney

I'm just relieved it's cancelled because I've cancelled my accommodation and car hire.

Hopefully next year I'll get to go.
myvot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyArab
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by myvot View Post
I'm due to fly on 9 October from Edinburgh- Heathrow- Miami.

Just checked my booking and the Edinburgh flight has been cancelled. Phoned BA and got a full refund. They said the flight from heathgow to miami was also cancelled but that wasn't showing on my booking.

We were flying on the 8 October, edinburgh to Miami via Heathrow. We got an email last weekend advising the Edinburgh to Heathrow flight was cancelled and they had put us on the flight an hour later. My husband called BA Tuesday this week and we were allowed to cancel our full booking. Fair play to BA, our refund was in the bank on Thursday this week, only took two days.
DisneyArab is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
corrinda
Imagineer

We fly Heathrow maimi on 15 October just had my reminder that my balance is due which I have no intention of paying will have to phone on the day balance due and see if we can get 600 deposit back for there not allowing entry into USA when I looked.
corrinda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by corrinda View Post
We fly Heathrow maimi on 15 October just had my reminder that my balance is due which I have no intention of paying will have to phone on the day balance due and see if we can get 600 deposit back for there not allowing entry into USA when I looked.
BA said as long as I contact on the day the balance is due and fco still against travel to US then there should be no problems.
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List