Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Community > DIBBing > Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.
Unread 6 Jul 17, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
Imagineer

they had the chip mugs in today so dd was really happy as shes wanted one for ages and our store has never had any in stock since they started selling them

they also had beauty & the beast/minnie purse/makeup bags like the tink one above
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
fingers crossed
Unread 9 Jul 17, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandolover04
slightly serious Dibber

Spotted new chip t-shirts in the ladies section yesterday. Get them before their gone, I would add a picture but I don't know how
orlandolover04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Orlando
Unread 9 Jul 17, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I am hoping we have got all our Primark summer bits for our holiday now as my daughter said they are already starting to get their winter stuff in😒. Hopefully get some summer bargains in their sales. Looking forward to seeing their Disney winter selection😁.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
2021 here we come but
Unread 10 Jul 17, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Daughter has just let me know that they have the Mrs Potts money box in and would I like one. What a silly question😁😁😁.
JudgeJ26 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
2021 here we come but
Unread 10 Jul 17, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
emmsy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JudgeJ26 View Post
Daughter has just let me know that they have the Mrs Potts money box in and would I like one. What a silly question😁😁😁.
Hi - How many would your daughter be allowed to buy at her work? Just have done our nursery as Beauty and the Beast for our unborn daughter and the moneybox would finish it off but know my local Primarks are too small to get any stock. xx
Unread 10 Jul 17, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I will have to ask her how many they are allowed to buy. She has just brought it home. It's lovely. I would post a picture but my daughter is the expert 😁. If she can would you like her to pick you one up? They are 8. I am waiting for the Mrs Potts teapot and Cogsworth clock to come into store a little later this year.
2021 here we come but
Unread 10 Jul 17, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by rachael1991 View Post
I follow disneyfind on Instagram, she's based up Newcastle (which is my nearest primark) she posted there was a new Pocahontas nightshirt! So rare to find Poca on anything so I'm heading up later today, will probably buy a bigger size and wear as a dress for next trip 😀
Thanks for that tip - I'm Newcastle too so now following her to keep an eye out for any gems!
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our Disneymoon!
Unread 10 Jul 17, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
emmsy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JudgeJ26 View Post
I will have to ask her how many they are allowed to buy. She has just brought it home. It's lovely. I would post a picture but my daughter is the expert 😁. If she can would you like her to pick you one up? They are 8. I am waiting for the Mrs Potts teapot and Cogsworth clock to come into store a little later this year.
That would be fantastic if she was able to pick up an extra one for our nursery- that would be so kind off her. If she is able then just drop me a message and I'll send you the item cost and delivery etc. Thank you so much really excited now. Xx
Kenwood Travel