Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 19 Nov 15, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymad42013
Excited about Disney

Unless the Government advises people not to travel, we will still be going for New Year. My parents however, are doing everything they possibly can to persuade us not to go, including paying for us to go to Center Parcs for New Year. I understand their worries but my dh and I have discussed it and after everything we have been through this year - his dad and my sister dying very unexpectedly within weeks of each other - we just want to be in our happy place with our 2 children.
Disney Caribbean Beach Honeymoon Sept 2003, Disney Caribbean Beach March 2005, Port Orleans Riverside Oct 2006, Port Orleans Riverside Oct 2009, DLP Sequoia March 2013,DLP Sequoia Lodge New Year 2015-2016,WDW POR Aug 2016, DLP Disneyland Hotel Castle Club New Year 2016/17, Sequoia New Year 2017/2018, Cheyenne Aug 2019, Sequoia New Year 2019/20
disneymad42013 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 15, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
stace&tink
Imagineer

Fully intend to go ahead with my trip. Admittedly its not until June next year.

Even if I was booked to go sooner I'd still go. Don't let those scum bags ruin your holidays.
stace&tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 15, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeysGirl
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneymad42013 View Post
Unless the Government advises people not to travel, we will still be going for New Year. My parents however, are doing everything they possibly can to persuade us not to go, including paying for us to go to Center Parcs for New Year. I understand their worries but my dh and I have discussed it and after everything we have been through this year - his dad and my sister dying very unexpectedly within weeks of each other - we just want to be in our happy place with our 2 children.
My mum has been doing the same - offered to replace the deposit we would lose. I'm sitting tight for the moment, see what happens. We may need to postpone anyway due to a work issue.
MickeysGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 15, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Due to go early December and absolutely still going, its not even crossed my mind not to
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 15, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post

I don't know if this will help with people's decision but I'm only back and I felt very much safe in Disney. I even went into the park on my own while the others went back to hotel to rest.

But at the end of the day it's entirely up to you what you want to do and what you feel is right.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 15, 12:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Axi1
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by MickeysGirl View Post
My mum has been doing the same - offered to replace the deposit we would lose. I'm sitting tight for the moment, see what happens. We may need to postpone anyway due to a work issue.
Same here - me and my 19yr old dd are off for a girly break on Dec 11th leaving dh and ds at home, we have spoken about risks but there are risks in everything in life and no one can predict the future so we're going ahead as planned unless the coach company, Eurostar or Disney cancel the trip. Trouble is I can't convince my elderly mum that it's ok, she wants me to cancel and so far nothing I say has changed her viewpoint.
Axi1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 15, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
axxxl
Imagineer

Mobile

We arrived Friday and staying in Santa Fe. Definitely hasn't affected crowd levels. Friday was quiet but the amount of people trying to get through the bag check to get into the parks around 11am yesterday was insane and looked more akin to Disney World crowds!
Old 22 Nov 15, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread