Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 14 Mar 20, 01:13 AM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

Here now alarm set to go of for Studios today just been informed the parks are now closed. Had a brilliant day in the main park but gutted as will alot of other people. As just announced so alot of people in bed so will be waking up to new.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 20, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Marto
I want to go now!

Just had this email from our travel agent, we were due to leave on the 29th March so will hopefully get it sorted next week.

"Disney will not even speak to anyone today unless their holiday was due to depart in the next 7 days ... So I don't think I can do anything till Monday"

I've also attached
the wording from the DLP website so we are hoping to change our trip to the 23rd August at no extra cost now x

"If you hold a reservation at a Disney Hotel for arrivals until June 1, 2020, we have waived all modification and cancellation fees until April 15th and we are offering you the same price if you wish to postpone your stay through Oct 15th 2020 (excluding transportation).."

Edited at 01:09 PM. Reason: No image upload
Marto is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 20, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
kenville
slightly serious Dibber

I’m glad Disney are doing this. Eurostar and the other travel companies need to do the same. Eurostar are coming across very mean with their £30 per person per journey to make a change in these circumstances.
kenville is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 20, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Marto
I want to go now!

Mobile

Originally Posted by kenville View Post
I’m glad Disney are doing this. Eurostar and the other travel companies need to do the same. Eurostar are coming across very mean with their £30 per person per journey to make a change in these circumstances.
I had an email from Eurotunnel stating that they aren't charging any admin fees for changing, only the extra if the new journey costs more, I hope Eurostar change their policy to this too.
Old 14 Mar 20, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsFizz
Excited about Disney

Mobile

You can now request a refund on the Eurostar website. We were due to go in a few weeks and it was really simple last night to request a refund. I had a email saying I should hear something within 14 days.
MrsFizz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 20, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
kirmat
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsFizz View Post
You can now request a refund on the Eurostar website. We were due to go in a few weeks and it was really simple last night to request a refund. I had a email saying I should hear something within 14 days.
Hi. We have tickets booked for the Eurostar for March 30th and April 3rd but have not had an email and when I looked on the website it said that you can only get a voucher to be used by 12th Dec which is not going to be possible. Could you please share a link to the refund request page. Thank you.
kirmat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List