Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Mar 12, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
Just checked and your Plus vouchers are worth £26/31 Euros; so you would be losing out a little? Have you got the latest DLP brochure as on page 43 there is a grid which shows you where you can use your vouchers to get the best out of them. I've never been able to get a paper copy of the current DLP brochure but I have the electronic copy which DH zipped up for me as is big document. I could e mail it to you if you don't have a copy?

Oh yes its great to see the food on offer! Its nice to see what is availble... while looking in the comfort of your own home before hand! Not so stressful
yeah i suppose when your there taking pics you kind of forget people are behind you watching I wonder what the staff think! I suppose their use to it.
You know if you were to do that in UK, the staff would be thinking you were taking pics to complain etc
Im hoping to take some pics of the food on offer to while there! Might do it through my camera phone, instead of out big digi camera - But it is much much better quailty though

Yeah would be losing out on alittle, But not a great deal. Will have a think about that one.
No i havent got a copy! So yes if you dont mind would love a copy Emailed! Thank you
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 12, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
Oh yes its great to see the food on offer! Its nice to see what is availble... while looking in the comfort of your own home before hand! Not so stressful

Definitely! When it gets crowded it's nice to have made some plans. I know by the end of our last trip we were both sleep walking I'm sure we were that tired so making decisions even like where to eat would have been difficult!

yeah i suppose when your there taking pics you kind of forget people are behind you watching I wonder what the staff think! I suppose their use to it.

I did take some photo's a couple of years' ago at the SL menu and the staff were interested as to why I was taking the photo's but when I told them to post on here; they were more than happy!

You know if you were to do that in UK, the staff would be thinking you were taking pics to complain etc

Definitely!

Im hoping to take some pics of the food on offer to while there! Might do it through my camera phone, instead of out big digi camera - But it is much much better quailty though

Can't wait to see your photo's! By the end of our trip I decided I didn't mind if people looked at me strangely for taking photo's of the food; as for me the food is a big part of the experience! Hency why I'm trying to lose a few pounds; so I can enjoy gaining them at DLP! lol!

Yeah would be losing out on alittle, But not a great deal. Will have a think about that one.

You could always use them as their cash value and have an extra drink?

No i havent got a copy! So yes if you dont mind would love a copy Emailed! Thank you
No probs! Will e mail it to you now!:grin
Old 1 Mar 12, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
No probs! Will e mail it to you now!:grin
thank you
Old 1 Mar 12, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post

thank you
Your very welcome! I've tried every travel agent in my local area trying to get this brochure in paper form; but unfortunately for some strange reason none of them seem to have it!
Old 1 Mar 12, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post

ive sent you an Email Ali. Having trouble opening it!
Old 1 Mar 12, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post

ive sent you an Email Ali. Having trouble opening it!
No worries - got DH on the case and have e mailed you the half board page; whilst he figures it out.
Old 1 Mar 12, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
I think it's the same info as the sticky at the top of this forum (which you can click to enlarge).
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 12, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Just bumping this thread to see if anyone has any more food photo's? Thanks
Old 15 Apr 12, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread