Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 11 May 17, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Yes! An alliance!
Old 11 May 17, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

If they offer free dealing fees I will sell, may as well as they will only take them anyway and I will probably be forced to pay dealing charges.
If they do not offer to pay the dealing fees I may as well hold onto them and see what happens.
Old 11 May 17, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Apprentice Imagineer

I originally wasn't keen to sell as I like the shareholder's club perks, particularly Salon Mickey. However, now shareholder club membership is being extended for 10 years I'm happy to sell up for the benefit of the resort. I really think DLP will benefit hugely from being fully owned by TWDC.
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 17, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by HFJohnson View Post
I originally wasn't keen to sell as I like the shareholder's club perks, particularly Salon Mickey. However, now shareholder club membership is being extended for 10 years I'm happy to sell up for the benefit of the resort. I really think DLP will benefit hugely from being fully owned by TWDC.
I know exactly what you mean and that was what I said earlier in this thread. I don't really want to sell as I like owning a piece of DLP. As a fan, that is primarily why I bought the shares - it was an emotional decision not a business one, the SHC was a bonus! I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels this way either. But yes, I can't help thinking that for the good, (and future) of the resort, this buy out needs to happen 😢.
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 17, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by HFJohnson View Post
Totally agree with you x I too was going to keep hold of my shares until forced to sell. However, now we get to keep the benefits for 10 years I am going to sell because I believe the takeover is in the best interests of the park.
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 17, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneypls
Imagineer

I've only got 21 shares how do I sell via Halifax
Disneypls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 17, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
jclaydon
Proud to wear my Ears

I too will be selling my shares. Although it pains me to do so, I honestly think its in the best interest of the park.
jclaydon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 17, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post

I was under the impression that current shareholders will be granted ten years of the current privileges once all transactions are complete.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 17, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
lovewdw
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneypls View Post
I've only got 21 shares how do I sell via Halifax
I'd wait until your contacted, if you sell now you will be charged a dealing fee by Halifax.
lovewdw is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 17, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by geoffa View Post
I was under the impression that current shareholders will be granted ten years of the current privileges once all transactions are complete.
Shareholders that meet the criteria will as part of the deal, that's how I read it.

Sadly for me I don't, only have 100 and member from 2007 so need to try to get one last visit before my card expires!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List