Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 18 May 18, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile So disappointed at all the closures

I know it’s silly and pointless but I’m so upset that ratatouille, tot of terror and rockin’ rollercoaster will all be closed in October. How long is the queue going to be at crushes coaster!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 18, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Mrs_O View Post
I know it’s silly and pointless but I’m so upset that ratatouille, tot of terror and rockin’ rollercoaster will all be closed in October. How long is the queue going to be at crushes coaster!
Oh no ! I hadn’t seen a list of closures going through to October. You can expect one headliner ride to be refurbished at a time but not 3 ! We go October 28th and this is so disappointing. This trip is a big deal to my niece, she hasn’t been on holiday for years and if almost all the main rides are closed it will really take the shine of it. Not a lot you can do though !
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 18, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
Oh no ! I hadn’t seen a list of closures going through to October. You can expect one headliner ride to be refurbished at a time but not 3 ! We go October 28th and this is so disappointing. This trip is a big deal to my niece, she hasn’t been on holiday for years and if almost all the main rides are closed it will really take the shine of it. Not a lot you can do though !
I’m absolutely gutted over ratatouille, something different from Florida. I believe Indiana Jones will be down too.
Old 18 May 18, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Mobile

I’m absolutely gutted over ratatouille, something different from Florida. I believe Indiana Jones will be down too.
Didn’t like the look of Indiana Jones when I looked on you tube but was really looking forward to Ratatouille.
Where have you seen this. Just looked on disney and I can only see up to September.

When do you go Mrs O ?
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 18, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We are going 15/10-17/10. We went on ratatouille in 2015. It was absolutely wonderful.
Old 18 May 18, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Mobile

Not a lot we can do about it but I am gutted too ! It will have a real knock on effect with queues though.
Old 18 May 18, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Maybe one of them will change and be open after all? We were disappointed that Buzz would be closed when we go this half term, but booked that week anyway, as it was the best option for us. Now it’s showing as open when we go - it looks like it re-opens tomorrow.

If not, then maybe having so many Studios rides closed will mean less people go to that park anyway, so the queues for Crush etc might not be as bad as you’d expect.
Old 18 May 18, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Mobile

Where did you see about tower of terror ? A Facebook site I go on is saying tot will have scaffolding around it but will still be operating. Hope they are right !
Old 19 May 18, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

However, I have just been told this person is incorrect. Phew!
Old 19 May 18, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

What can they be doing on ratatouille its only been open a few years
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List