Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 19 Jan 19, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile Few Final Q’s as we JUST BOOKED WOOHOO now to keep it secret 😂🙈

Woohoo I just bit the bullet so to speak and booked. I am so excited. Our flights have good times so we arrive CDG 9.30 am the Friday and flight home 9.30pm the Monday so will get hopefully good amount of time in the parks.

I’ve still a few questions though-

1.We want to book the brunch in inventions for the Sunday is there a number I can call from the UK that won’t cost a fortune and when do I call to reserve?

2. We got the standard half board free can I use one of the meals towards the brunch if I book it ? As have read conflicting information.

3. When do I need to book transfers from the airport to Disney ?

4. And holiday insurance I need to sort it- I can’t find the post where someone mentioned before- what is it I need to look for in a policy to make sure I’m covered for the fact my holiday is booked through Disney and my flights booked separate through aer lingus ? To make sure I’m covered if flights where cancelled?

I’m beyond excited haha I can’t wait to meet the characters again and hopefully some new ones or ones in Halloween costumes! Me and dd2 who is 4 love the characters so my eldest can go do rides with my hubby lol.

Now to keep it secret from the kids for 9 months haha
Thanks.
PLAN A TRIP- DLP SUMMER 2020 FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Also is there any apps I need or can link my booking etc too or for photo pass + as ordered it with my booking. I booked on Disney holidays will I get anything posted out or documents if anyone has booked with them before ?
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Hi
There’s a free phone number to ring Disney dining & book you can do this at 60 days. All numbers are in the sticky at the top of the DLP planning page. I’m on my phone or i’d of got it for you! Do it bang on time as Sunday brunch always books up quick.
It’s very expensive so, yes your standard voucher will be worth €25-30 (not 100% sure of the exact price) of the price of the meal per person. You can pay the difference, better than nothing!
You can book transfers niw if you wish, I use RS transports as they are the cheapest. They’re a private taxi & they’ll be waiting with your name on an iPad when you come out of the arrivals. Think we paid €40 each way last year & a lot of other firms charge double!
Some Disney characters will be in Halloween costume & a few special characters only come out Halloween like Cheshire Cat , maleficent etc it really is a fab time to go!
There’s a PhotoPass app to download, once you get your pics they go on the app straight away.
Hope you love it, I’m going for my 25th time in August then again for Christmas! I highly recommend Christmas too sometime if you go again...which you will!

PS you’ll get documents from Disney holidays & lovely luggage tags too, about 2 weeks before you go.

Edited at 04:50 PM.
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thanks so much for all the info. I’ll deffo check out the transport company. I’m so excited. The girls will be thrilled. We’ve never seen Disney at Halloween. We have done Walt Disney world in Florida twice and both times at Christmas. Im sure Paris is just as Magical. I absolutely love all the Christmas decor and Santa goofy is one of my fave meets.

My youngest will be so happy to meet maleficent if we can. She wore her maleficent costume round wdw at Christmas it was v comical.

Hopefully maybe jack skellington will be around he’s my fave ❤️🙂
Old 19 Jan 19, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by itsajennything View Post
Thanks so much for all the info. I’ll deffo check out the transport company. I’m so excited. The girls will be thrilled. We’ve never seen Disney at Halloween. We have done Walt Disney world in Florida twice and both times at Christmas. Im sure Paris is just as Magical. I absolutely love all the Christmas decor and Santa goofy is one of my fave meets.

My youngest will be so happy to meet maleficent if we can. She wore her maleficent costume round wdw at Christmas it was v comical.

Hopefully maybe jack skellington will be around he’s my fave ❤️🙂
DLP at Halloween is so pretty! We went in 2017 & yes Jack will be there too! Sally wasn’t with him in 2017 but you never know she could well show up this yr! I met them both together in Orlando & it was my fave meet ever!
Maleficent definitely meets around the back of the castle during October, & if you’re there for Halloween night they have a special ticketed party something similar to Mickeys not so scary in Orlando! They also have really special characters at the party too, but they don’t announce it till about July time.
9 months will fly in!
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Here’s a pic from 2017!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon - 2019.
⭐️Washington DC - 2022 ⭐️ LA/Anaheim - 2023
Old 19 Jan 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Awh all sounds fab. No we won’t be there for Halloween night. Hubby gets no time off at Halloween from work and has set hols. So we can only do the fri to Monday before Halloween night and just have to lose the two days pay lol. Hoping we can get booked for the invention brunch on the sunday and see some characters. I no I hope it does haha need another Disney fix
Old 19 Jan 19, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Here’s a pic from 2017!
That’s a class pic! I can just imagine my dd face is she sees her!
Old 19 Jan 19, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

My dd on New Year’s Eve magic kingdom lol
Old 19 Jan 19, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
rosiebun3
Apprentice Imagineer

rosiebun3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Would also recommend RS transport.
Driver went out of his way to get us to airport on time when there was an accident blocking the main route - driving along country roads and then carried our bags to check in to help us as we were running late.