Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 19 Jan 19, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by rosiebun3 View Post
Would also recommend RS transport.
Driver went out of his way to get us to airport on time when there was an accident blocking the main route - driving along country roads and then carried our bags to check in to help us as we were running late.
Awh that sounds super service. Do you know how long before ur flight u should arrive or book ur transport for CDG airport with them? We have no luggage to check in just hand luggage.
PLAN A TRIP- DLP SUMMER 2020 FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by itsajennything View Post

My dd on New Year’s Eve magic kingdom lol
Aww love it!
You’ll definitely get brunch booked if you book bang on 60 days out, I’ve never done brunch itself but we always do inventions on every trip!
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Aww love it!
You’ll definitely get brunch booked if you book bang on 60 days out, I’ve never done brunch itself but we always do inventions on every trip!
Thanks. Is the character interaction and amount of characters good at inventions? Do I ring for 9am their time on the 60 day mark? As in 8am our time? Thanks
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Awh that sounds super service. Do you know how long before ur flight u should arrive or book ur transport for CDG airport with them? We have no luggage to check in just hand luggage.
If you book with them now, they’ll tell you what time they’ll pick you up at once you give them your flight details etc
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thanks. Is the character interaction and amount of characters good at inventions? Do I ring for 9am their time on the 60 day mark? As in 8am our time? Thanks
Character interaction is fab at inventions & in DLP as a whole, it’s never rushed & they take as many pics as you want with different family members etc, I find WDW is more rushed & not as good as DLP.
I think the free phone number is 24 hours, but ringing at 9am will be fine.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon - 2019.
⭐️Washington DC - 2022 ⭐️ LA/Anaheim - 2023
Old 19 Jan 19, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Character interaction is fab at inventions & in DLP as a whole, it’s never rushed & they take as many pics as you want with different family members etc, I find WDW is more rushed & not as good as DLP.
I think the free phone number is 24 hours, but ringing at 9am will be fine.
Thanks. Ooh sounds great. Sometimes in wdw it felt a little rushed but then others went above and beyond we found esp with stitch and Winnie the Pooh characters which was lovely. I’ve some lovely videos.
Old 19 Jan 19, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Just thought I'd get in with a bit of Halloween/Maleficent action from October last year. She was fab, I took about 20 photos.. Lol!

We were lucky, there were relatively low crowds, and 24°-26° temps for most of the day! My niece took 3 days out of school, and we went Sunday- Wednesday.

But also, an epic castle pic..

Xx
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
Just thought I'd get in with a bit of Halloween/Maleficent action from October last year. She was fab, I took about 20 photos.. Lol!

We were lucky, there were relatively low crowds, and 24°-26° temps for most of the day! My niece took 3 days out of school, and we went Sunday- Wednesday.

But also, an epic castle pic..

Xx
Ooh love those! Fantastic photos and amazing decor. I think crowds are gonna be high for us as 25th-28th and includes a weekend lol but both girls will already have to take a day off school for it and important year for my eldest so really couldn’t take her out longer. Hopefully get most of fri in the parks all day sat all day Sunday and some of Monday until we have to leave for airport. Hopefully that’s enough. Are flight is 9.30 pm on the Monday night.
Old 19 Jan 19, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

We arrived in the late afternoon on the Sunday and the crowds weren't so bad. We used the time we had to pop into some shops that were going to be closed for the rest of our trip, and went on some rides that had short lines. Then we popped back for our dinner reservation at La Cantina at 6pm, then went back to the Disneyland Park and found a nice spot to wait to see the castle show. If you hang back a bit, most people head straight out after the show ends. Not many people hang around so you can get some lovely castle photos then, and also some good ones on Main Street with the decorations there.

After that it was all weekdays for us, but apparently some schools were off, as we met a few people who were there in their half term. Hopefully the Monday will be quite quiet for you, I'm not totally sure when the holidays are.

I think the Saturday will be really busy regardless, but you can fit in shows and parades, etc. rather than wait in huge lines, but you can also utilise the fast pass system and EMT, I can't remember if you said you were staying onsite...

In regards to Maleficent, she has a meet and greet point behind the castle. She is there almost continuously. She goes for a 'break', but that means she tags in 'another' Maleficent. She changed while we were in the line. lol.

I'm sure you'll have an amazing time. I'd recommend using the app, it's handy. Also making dining reservations. I've gotten myself confused with what you even asked to start with, and what advice you've been given! Sorry! xx
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
We arrived in the late afternoon on the Sunday and the crowds weren't so bad. We used the time we had to pop into some shops that were going to be closed for the rest of our trip, and went on some rides that had short lines. Then we popped back for our dinner reservation at La Cantina at 6pm, then went back to the Disneyland Park and found a nice spot to wait to see the castle show. If you hang back a bit, most people head straight out after the show ends. Not many people hang around so you can get some lovely castle photos then, and also some good ones on Main Street with the decorations there.

After that it was all weekdays for us, but apparently some schools were off, as we met a few people who were there in their half term. Hopefully the Monday will be quite quiet for you, I'm not totally sure when the holidays are.

I think the Saturday will be really busy regardless, but you can fit in shows and parades, etc. rather than wait in huge lines, but you can also utilise the fast pass system and EMT, I can't remember if you said you were staying onsite...

In regards to Maleficent, she has a meet and greet point behind the castle. She is there almost continuously. She goes for a 'break', but that means she tags in 'another' Maleficent. She changed while we were in the line. lol.

I'm sure you'll have an amazing time. I'd recommend using the app, it's handy. Also making dining reservations. I've gotten myself confused with what you even asked to start with, and what advice you've been given! Sorry! xx
Thanks, no that’s fab advice. Appreciate all advice. What’s the app called to download ? We are staying in the Santa Fe so will have EMT gonna try do any of the must do rides during it and then me and youngest prob do character meets etc while the other two maybe do rides or queues etc. We have half board do we need to book our lunch or dinners for the days n advance ? We prob won’t really no where we wanna eat etc until the day though. I plan to book inventions brunch on the 60 day mark but prob just happy with fast food if we can on the fri and sat and Monday anyway when there.