Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 19 Jan 19, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by itsajennything View Post
Ps those photos are fab.
I added a few more to that post, as I uploaded 2 of the same one lol

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon - 2019.
⭐️Washington DC - 2022 ⭐️ LA/Anaheim - 2023
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Here’s a few more pics of characters in their Halloween attire!
I’ve many more if you want to see!

Where they all scheduled meets in the parks all day long ? 😃😃
PLAN A TRIP- DLP SUMMER 2020 FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

The characters meet in the hotel lobby in the morning, there's normally a board displaying which characters are there each day. It will just one be one character per day and from our experience the queues can be really long so we normally skip this and go to EMT instead.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by HappyPanda View Post
The characters meet in the hotel lobby in the morning, there's normally a board displaying which characters are there each day. It will just one be one character per day and from our experience the queues can be really long so we normally skip this and go to EMT instead.
Yeh EMT deffo sounds the better option.

When doing DLP is best to dedicate one day to each of the two parks ? Or do the two each day etc
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Where they all scheduled meets in the parks all day long ? 😃😃
Yes! Minnie & Mickey in their Mexican attire was only new in 2017 as frontierland was all decorated like the Mexican Dia de los muertos day, it was amazing as Coco was just about to be realesed into the cinema.
All the other meets where scheduled too. We had lunch in inventions on Halloween itself & all the characters where in halloween costume!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon - 2019.
⭐️Washington DC - 2022 ⭐️ LA/Anaheim - 2023
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

When doing DLP is best to dedicate one day to each of the two parks ? Or do the two each day etc
As they are only a 5 minute walk apart it's really easy to swap between them. We will normally do a morning in one park and then the afternoon in another. WDS generally closes earlier than the main Disneyland Parc.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks that’s all great info. Those restaurants u mentioned then our credit or vouchers would completely cover the cost for us for a meal there ? I think we will just do that and then try book the brunch and use our credit on Sunday for the lunch toward it and pay the rest then ourselves. I’m trying not to be too extravagant this trip and that’s why the free dining helps. We spent a fortune on food in wdw at Christmas lol and we did dinner in Cinderella castle for my dd2 fourth bday wen we were out there. We did lilo and stitch breakfast and also breakfast with Rapunzel Ariel and the two prince’s as well as Crystal Palace and bibbidi bobbidi boutique haha so I deffo can only afford to do one big character meal lol. That’s prob me getting confused I prob read u can meet the characters in the hotel rather than breakfast. Where abouts in the hotels is it ? The reception ? And is it many characters or just usually one or two. I wouldn’t want to miss EMT though 😩 we deffo wanna squeeze in as much as we can when there. So I’m gonna try plan really well. I feel we got to do everything at least once that we really wanted to in wdw this Christmas despite it being busy. So hoping it’ll be the same in DLP! I’ll try and plan really well lol.
The restaurants included on the plan are completely covered, including a soft drink.

Yeah, it's one character. I think usually like one of the main ones, like goofy, etc. There's a photo point in the reception area.

I think you'll fit everything in! Plan to do what you really want to do first, then everything else is a bonus.

Sounds like you had a blast at WDW. DLP is nowhere near as big in the sense that everything is within walking distance of everything! Though apparently, the main park is actually bigger than Magic Kingdom. X
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I like to do them separately, though as someone else said, they're so close together you can park hop.

Studios, once you've done EMT (Crush & Ratatouille are recommended in this time) you can sometimes have done everything quite early in the day! Depending on crowds, of course. But I do like to concentrate on the Disneyland Park for a whole day.

After doing everything you want, you can weigh up your options for doing other stuff outside if your plan, or doing all the great things again! 😁😁 x
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Yes! Minnie & Mickey in their Mexican attire was only new in 2017 as frontierland was all decorated like the Mexican Dia de los muertos day, it was amazing as Coco was just about to be realesed into the cinema.
All the other meets where scheduled too. We had lunch in inventions on Halloween itself & all the characters where in halloween costume!
Amazing. I was hoping the inventions brunch might be Halloween themed ? If I can manage to book it as it’s on the 27th Oct ? I’m sure it’ll be fab no matter what it is
Old 19 Jan 19, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
I like to do them separately, though as someone else said, they're so close together you can park hop.

Studios, once you've done EMT (Crush & Ratatouille are recommended in this time) you can sometimes have done everything quite early in the day! Depending on crowds, of course. But I do like to concentrate on the Disneyland Park for a whole day.

After doing everything you want, you can weigh up your options for doing other stuff outside if your plan, or doing all the great things again! 😁😁 x
I’m going to have to research what rides r in which park and plan well lol. Is the fast pass system much use in dlp? The wdw one and emh at Christmas was a life saver we had done everything we needed so then could just meet characters and watch parades the rest of the day but I no dlp use a diff system for fast pass.

As long as I do any rides which are diff to wdw I’m happy I’m more about meeting the characters and the exp of that with dd2 whereas my eldest will want to meet some characters but her and hubby can head off and do rides if we r queueing for characters etc. Save time too