Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 19 Jan 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by itsajennything View Post
I’m going to have to research what rides r in which park and plan well lol. Is the fast pass system much use in dlp? The wdw one and emh at Christmas was a life saver we had done everything we needed so then could just meet characters and watch parades the rest of the day but I no dlp use a diff system for fast pass.

As long as I do any rides which are diff to wdw I’m happy I’m more about meeting the characters and the exp of that with dd2 whereas my eldest will want to meet some characters but her and hubby can head off and do rides if we r queueing for characters etc. Save time too
There’s a few rides that differ in DLP & some rides are the same but a more updated version.
In Disneyland Parc,
BTM is way better than WDW.
Mission Space mountain is Star Wars themed & also goes upside down!
There’s a snow white ride Blanche Neige which isn’t in WDW.
& a Pinocchio ride too.
There’s also caseys train & the story book ride can’t remember the proper name!
In the studios you have Crushes Coaster, Ratatouille & the rides in the toy story playland, which are all fab. I think the Rock n Rollercoaster will be closed for a refurb in Aug as they’re changing it to iron man themed I think.
Don’t forget the Mickey & the magician show if it’s on, but by going on the last few October’s it wasn’t scheduled.
Also tower of terror is so different too theming & the cast members are fab!

Edited at 09:31 PM.
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
There’s a few rides that differ in DLP & some rides are the same but a more updated version.
In Disneyland Parc,
& a Pinocchio ride too.
In the studios you have Crushes Coaster, Ratatouille & the rides in the toy story playland, which are all fab. I think the Rock n Rollercoaster will be closed for a refurb in Aug as they’re changing it to iron man themed I think.
Don’t forget the Mickey & the magician show if it’s on, but by going on the last few October’s it wasn’t scheduled.
Fab thank you will take note of all that. Btm I thought was a bit dull in wdw 😂 dd1 loved it though will deffo try it in dlp then if it’s better. I loved the Aerosmith one in wdw bit gutted it’ll be shut. Is the mansion like the haunted mansion in wdw? It’s one of my faves in wdw lol
PLAN A TRIP- DLP SUMMER 2020 FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

In Disneyland Parc,
& a Pinocchio ride too.
What would be the most popular ones in the Disneyland park to try do during EMT or get fast pass for ?
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Fab thank you will take note of all that. Btm I thought was a bit dull in wdw 😂 dd1 loved it though will deffo try it in dlp then if it’s better. I loved the Aerosmith one in wdw bit gutted it’ll be shut. Is the mansion like the haunted mansion in wdw? It’s one of my faves in wdw lol
It’s called Phantom Manor in DLP & it has just reopened after a year & a bit long refurb! I can’t wsit to see what they’ve done to it & I see Mickey has a new meet n greet there too dressed in his phantom manor outfit!

Edited at 09:50 PM.
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

What would be the most popular ones in the Disneyland park to try do during EMT or get fast pass for ?
EMH In Disneyland Parc is usually some of the rides in fantasyland, dumbo, Peter Pan etc it’s s small world doesn’t open till 10 & buzz I think has changed to 10 am too. They change stuff all the time so it could be different by October again.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon - 2019.
⭐️Washington DC - 2022 ⭐️ LA/Anaheim - 2023
Old 19 Jan 19, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Thunder Mesa as its known in DLP is the best one & I’ve been to 4 Disney parks! It’s basically on an island & the cart takes you through a tunnel under the lake to get you to it! It’s all part of the ride &there’s lots of effects & it’s longer!

Edited at 10:12 PM.
Old 19 Jan 19, 10:16 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Thunder Mesa as its known in DLP is the best one & I’ve been to 4 Disney parks! It’s basically on an island & the cart takes you through a tunnel under the lake to get you to it! It’s all part of the ride &there’s lots of effects & it’s longer!

Ooh it sounds so good! Can’t wait. Is the phantom Mickey meet permanent then? I thought it was maybe only there when the manor was closed for refurb? I love his outfit seen it on Twitter he looks super cute! Love when the characters are in different outfits. My fave in wdw was prob Minnie on the red carpet her dress was amazing 😂😂 x
Old 19 Jan 19, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Old 19 Jan 19, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Ooh it sounds so good! Can’t wait. Is the phantom Mickey meet permanent then? I thought it was maybe only there when the manor was closed for refurb? I love his outfit seen it on Twitter he looks super cute! Love when the characters are in different outfits. My fave in wdw was prob Minnie on the red carpet her dress was amazing 😂😂 x
Oh maybe then, sorry I thought it had reopened but I’m reading that’s it’s maybe not opening to April, so maybe he’s only there till then, but I hope not as I’d love to see him when I go in August!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon - 2019.
⭐️Washington DC - 2022 ⭐️ LA/Anaheim - 2023
Old 19 Jan 19, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Phantom Mickey looks amazing. In October this M&G location will be taken back over by Jack Skellington.

Phantom Manor is currently due to reopen in May - although it's already been delayed by almost 6 months so there's no knowing for sure what the future holds as DLP are yet to confirm an exact reopen date.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List