Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 28 Feb 20, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Aimee_K
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Apricota View Post
if you do decide to do two nights, these could be spilt to give you in effect 4 days of express passes!
What do you mean by split?

Two nights stay for example...
Arrive Monday early morning to use express pass, stay Monday night, express pass early Tuesday morning, stay Tuesday night, express pass early Wednesday morning...

Where is the 4th day... I'm a little confused or just being stupid?
Aimee_K is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
on a two week trip in a villa we booked 2 one night stays both Monday nights of our trip- It gave us 4 days express. We loved it. Now we just book a 4 night universal stay as we really enjoy universal. You probably could get around all the express rides in two days then come back another day and explore Harry potter lands- queue for Hagrids and the shows.
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Aimee_K View Post
What do you mean by split?

Two nights stay for example...
Arrive Monday early morning to use express pass, stay Monday night, express pass early Tuesday morning, stay Tuesday night, express pass early Wednesday morning...

Where is the 4th day... I'm a little confused or just being stupid?
Split as in non consecutive. So stay Monday and get express pass on Monday and Tuesday. Then stay again the following Thursday and get express pass on Thursday and Friday so four days of express passes overall.

I get that is what the PP meant, but I don’t know how it works for park tickets, could be expensive.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
sandshal
Imagineer

Mobile

Defo consider upgrading one of your passes to an AP, we’re staying at the Portofino early June and paying £275 per night for 3 adults instead of the £440 showing on most booking sites. That’s a fair saving over the two nights

sandshal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
jessica
Proud to wear my Ears

Am I right in thinking you get express passes on the day of check in and check out?
jessica is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jessica View Post
Am I right in thinking you get express passes on the day of check in and check out?
Yes that’s right.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Feb 20, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

We’re doing two nights in RPR, but it’s over a weekend in mid-August, and we’re hoping to do the Minions breakfast if it’s still offered, and the evening Luau. If we were staying at a quieter time, and not doing the extra activities, we’d be happy with one night.

(We’re not doing Volcano Bay in that time period though - we’ve got three nights at Cabana Bay when we first arrive so we can spend a couple of days finding our feet, shopping, and visiting Volcano Bay, ready to make the most of our three days of fast passes.)
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List