Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Aug 12, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
JamelUK
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Davey Crocket Ranch?
Old 19 Aug 12, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post

Hadnt really considered it as we are going for 10 days and only looking at spending a couple of days in disney. So we would be spending money for park tickets that wouldnt be used Wanting to experience a bit more of france this time thought of site would work better and give us a real feel of french life
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 12, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
shimmers
Proud to wear my Ears

Florida2010 - this place looks amazing. I am seriously thinking of booking it due to your review. Can I just ask if you would share any more details about what there is in the park itself for children? What is the pool like? Any other piccies by any chance?
shimmers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 13, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
penguin19
Imagineer

penguin19's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Ok so this looks appealing too me, we are going to Cape Town for Easter but it will be nice to get away for a few days in summer too

I've looked at all the options posted in the op and I'm liking the idea of going there and staying in accommodation provided by the camp site, at the moment le Chene Gris looks like a good deal I love the look of the tents.

What are others views, if we wanted to hire a tent from a place is this the best option? Open to a mobile home too, but these are a little pricey I think

(wo)MAN vs FOOD - August 2017 food trip report
penguin19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 13, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Wow I hadn't ever considered camping before didn't really think it was an option but after reading this I definitely would in the future!
Thanks
Old 29 Jul 13, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post

We stayed at Les Etangs Fleuris last June for 4nights after our DLP onsite stay, it was so relaxing and lovely to get away from it all, we're not campers (yet, I can see it's going to become the only option in the next few years) so we had a cabin/static and even though DH was dead set against it and I booked it without consulting him, once he got there with a bottle of wine and sat on the deck he loved it.
So next summer we might try the 4vents site as I want to go back to once Ratatouille opens, but do less DLP.
Old 29 Dec 13, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Apologies for using an old thread, but I found this via a search engine.

Have any of you guys stayed in the chalets on 4vents? We're thinking of going there late June early July, take the kids to Disney and venture into Paris and love the look of 4vents..
Old 2 Jun 14, 12:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Sally42
Imagineer

Mobile

We are currently staying in a Bali mobile home at Le Chene a Gris and would highly recommend it. It was 145€ for 4 nights.
The pool areas us ideal for young children. It had a lively play area.
Excellent restaurants and take away.

When we had our own touring caravan, we always stayed at 4 vents and had some magical holidays there.
x
Sally42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 14, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
DadToThree
VIP Dibber

Mobile

This is great advice. Saved me hours of work for our summer trip next year. Thanks so much.
DadToThree is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 14, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
~lol~
Excited about Disney

Thought I would add our review from our camping trip at The Village Parisien last week, it was roughly around a 30 minute drive from Disney, either on the A4 with tolls or more often than not we avoided the toll road and took the scenic route.
The camp site itself is fine, it was muddy but nor surprising the rain we had, the camping and caravan field was right at the back on its own and is a relatively small area, it had a nice bit at the end with football goals up for kids to play. To get to the nearest toilets, showered and dish washing facilities you had to go up a fair few stairs and because of the weather was a slippery walk. Every time I went to do dishes there was no hot water.
They had a lovely pool area with both outdoor and indoor pool as in it was in a glass dome, but according to the kids very cold, not that it bothered them, it was extremely clean as you had to take your shoes off and leave them outside the pool area. There was a children's play area and also a bar/restaurant which looked very nice and did have entertainment on but we didn't use it.
We bought our disney tickets at the campsite and got 3 days for the price of 2. In all we had a great experience, but do think I will try a different site next time, although I would stay here again.
Last thing in a lot of reviews people were moaning about the site being on the flight path to the airport and the noise of the planes, I actually didn't find it that bad, but that might have been because of the fuss people where making I was expecting the planes much lower and much noisier.

Edited at 09:03 PM.
~lol~ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread