Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 29 Aug 10, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Cherrypie
Imagineer

Just on these tickets again - would you risk leaving it as i think we are going sun 19 Dec/ Also the earlier showing price of 39 euros is that still cheaper - even for a child?
CPx
Cherrypie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Aug 10, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post
JamelUK
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Sorry, but he cheap €29 tickets are not available for the dates you want in December.
The offer finishes Nov 8th - which is when DLP's Christmas season kicks in.

Check the small print on the link here...
tiny.cc/rd6vv

You can always book tickets when you arrive - via your concierge.
There will be seats left, Im certain as they'll always hold some back for onsite and "on the day" guests.

Old 31 Aug 10, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
minniemouse4u
Excited about Disney

went to this about 4 years ago, booked to go in Dec this year with grandson and daughter who have not seen it, did not realise there are characters in it now so really looking forward to it
Old 31 Aug 10, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbell5
Imagineer

We love Buffalo Bills the show is great an all round fun experience, we have not done it for a while though i imagine it will be awsome with the Disney characters in it cant wait for next trip to DLP will be the first thing we book.
tinkerbell5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 10, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post

We are going to DLP at the beginning of October and we are interested in using the french offer for Buffalo Bills but the website won't go through after choosing the date/time when I tried this morning
is this just a temporary thing? Can I ask if it's a suitable show for a 3 year old boy who doesn't mind noise etc... or would he need to be older to enjoy it? I have been to DLP before but not seen the Wild West show so any information from recent visitors for 2010 would be great.
It's a fantastic saving if I can actually access the site soon - all help gratefully received
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 10, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
sarahb74
Excited about Disney

Hi there. My 3 year old loved it in February (and he hates noise and sitting still for long periods!) - wasnt keen on the pre-show bit so maybe dont get there too early as you just stand around in the bar until they open the doors to the "arena". He was transfixed by the whole thing, and just sat there, staring at what was going on, shovelling food into his mouth the whole time! It's the thing he has asked about going back to the most, so I'd say go for it, its a great evening's entertainment, especially if you are going when the park closes early.
Sarah
sarahb74 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 10, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sarahb74 View Post
Hi there. My 3 year old loved it in February (and he hates noise and sitting still for long periods!) - wasnt keen on the pre-show bit so maybe dont get there too early as you just stand around in the bar until they open the doors to the "arena". He was transfixed by the whole thing, and just sat there, staring at what was going on, shovelling food into his mouth the whole time! It's the thing he has asked about going back to the most, so I'd say go for it, its a great evening's entertainment, especially if you are going when the park closes early.
Sarah
Thanks sarahb74
I have a feeling it would be something he would LOVE but wanted a 2nd opinion . Anyone know anything about the french E29 link not working at the moment - is there another way to book that offer or will the site be up and running again soon?
Old 16 Sep 10, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
JamelUK
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by Boofadog View Post
Anyone know anything about the french E29 link not working at the moment - is there another way to book that offer or will the site be up and running again soon?
Hi Boofadog and welcome to The DIBB,

Link works for me, although of course Im not actually paying for any tickets.

What dates are you trying? The offer is only available on select dates, not open Wed or Thurs and ends Nov 8th.

Old 16 Sep 10, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi JamelUK and fellow DIBBers - Thanks for the welcome
I was trying the 1st October but the 18.30 show for 39E which doesn't seem to work. I've just tried the 21.30 29E show and that works fine - does anyone think that's too late for a 3 year or will the spectacle keep him awake? At home he normally goes to bed around 7.30 -8pm but I'm sure he'll have a sleep during the day in the Park. I would be happier with the 18.30 for 39E to be safe - would that offer be available at Buffalo Bills to book on the day if they are struggling to fill seats? or is the 18.30 the one most people with children go for (and so not offered at a discount rate)
Old 16 Sep 10, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 6
Guidebook Photos: 135
The small print seems to suggest it's not available on the day

Nov 16-Shanghai & Japan - In Progress
Nov 15-Hong Kong & Singapore - Coming Soon!
June 15-Rome & Florence
Dec 14-WDW | 13-WDW | 12-DLP | 12-NY&DC | 11-West Coast | 10-DLP | 09-WDW
Hannikins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread