Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Dec 11, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
torillien
VIP Dibber

torillien's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
we always do Inventions at least once ... its fantastic - and we'll do it again in March.

There is nothing at the Blue lagoon that cole or emily would eat really - it would be great for me

We have always gone with friends and its our first time with just the 3 of us so really wanted to do our own thing and Walts and Auberge were top of the list !

We always have sitdown unless its a quick and dirty McDonalds - I was really hoping not to have to drag myself up to the village for dinner lots of times .. I am guessing as we are staying in the Disneyland hotel we may end up doing 2 inventions while we are there for our 5 nights .. and possibly a cafe mickey - may have to try the rain forest cafe out this time and if all else fails there is always planet holywood (as my other half is mainly a meat and potato kind of guy - must be his irish herratige )
middle-aged-magic.co.uk
torillien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 11, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Have you emailed DLP to see if the princesses are in any other restaurants as people have said the characters were in Steakhouse when cafe Mickey was closed and when were there in 2009 Inventions were closed and the characters were in California Grill!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 11, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
torillien
VIP Dibber

torillien's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I did and ended up going round and around with no one actually answering my questions .. I am going to phone closer to the time

Emailing was pretty rubbish - whoever picked it up hadn't read my query properly and just sent me the restuarant booking number - I replied to that email asking the question again and have heard nothing back
middle-aged-magic.co.uk
torillien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 11, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by torillien View Post
I did and ended up going round and around with no one actually answering my questions .. I am going to phone closer to the time

Emailing was pretty rubbish - whoever picked it up hadn't read my query properly and just sent me the restuarant booking number - I replied to that email asking the question again and have heard nothing back
How annoying I find emailing so difficult I would rather just ring and try and get an answer
Old 19 Dec 11, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by torillien View Post
we always do Inventions at least once ... its fantastic - and we'll do it again in March.

There is nothing at the Blue lagoon that cole or emily would eat really - it would be great for me

We have always gone with friends and its our first time with just the 3 of us so really wanted to do our own thing and Walts and Auberge were top of the list !

We always have sitdown unless its a quick and dirty McDonalds - I was really hoping not to have to drag myself up to the village for dinner lots of times .. I am guessing as we are staying in the Disneyland hotel we may end up doing 2 inventions while we are there for our 5 nights .. and possibly a cafe mickey - may have to try the rain forest cafe out this time and if all else fails there is always planet holywood (as my other half is mainly a meat and potato kind of guy - must be his irish herratige )
Ive seen so many good reviews about Inventions, we only have half board Standard, so im sure we will have to put a fair bit towards it, ive read its fairly expensive (but worth it)

I just say to myself everytime when we are on POTC that i really want to dine in Blue Lagoon, What sort of food is mostly served there? Im presumming its fishy dishes?

I keep forgetting about Planet Hollywood! Thats one i wouldnt mind doing either, But like you said i would rather not eat in the villiage this time! Everytime we go we end up doing so, want it to be different this time.
Old 19 Dec 11, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
I just say to myself everytime when we are on POTC that i really want to dine in Blue Lagoon, What sort of food is mostly served there? Im presumming its fishy dishes?
Blue Lagoon is so good! We have ate there twice I had Mahi Mahi and Sword Fish both very good Lobster was a starter when we went there but its not any more which is such a shame!
Old 20 Dec 11, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by tinks_1989 View Post
Blue Lagoon is so good! We have ate there twice I had Mahi Mahi and Sword Fish both very good Lobster was a starter when we went there but its not any more which is such a shame!
ooh Lobster is something ive always wanted to try! I just love the atmosphere is gives off, the surroundings etc... Think i would have to check menu out, see what things my little man would like.
He seems to be into Chicken or Pizza at mo
Old 21 Dec 11, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post

I'm sure they will have something for him! Don't sit near the water though unless you want every one to take your photo and shout Bon appetite to you lol
Old 23 Dec 11, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post

thanks for the tip! Their pictures they take must look like feeding time at the zoo!
Old 8 Jan 12, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink1987
Excited about Disney

Hi All,

We are going to Paris on the 16th March and then onto DLP on the 19th March for 5 nights. Staying at the Sequoia Lodge. Can I ask if anyone else is worried about going in March now? I've read a lot of reports that not a lot will be on that month due to the 20th Anniversary celebrations kicking off on the 1st April. I really wanted to go for my birthday though :-(
Tink1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread