Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Feb 12, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post

I just booked mine for my birthday! Just logged in as my husband and added me as a user - it was the same unique code that came up. Booked them in my name no problem

YAY! Excited!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 12, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Have googled extensively and it seems as long as your photo ID that you show when you swap the voucher to tickets matches the name on the voucher then you're good to go! And Ben can book his for the day after and we can have two days!

This is unbelievably exciting. Going to book tonight for a little weekend jaunt in September I think
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 12, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
RickT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by oh_darling View Post
Have googled extensively and it seems as long as your photo ID that you show when you swap the voucher to tickets matches the name on the voucher then you're good to go! And Ben can book his for the day after and we can have two days!

This is unbelievably exciting. Going to book tonight for a little weekend jaunt in September I think
Thats correct... the code you get is the same for all "users" on the account for mysky.

I have read that when you fill the details in for the tickets you put down the name of the person travelling -- im sure someone will be able to confirm and get some screen shots

If that is the case... you could get a few friends and families to request some tickets for a good few free days.

Hope you all ENJOY !
RickT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 12, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
RickT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tink&Peter View Post
I just booked mine for my birthday! Just logged in as my husband and added me as a user - it was the same unique code that came up. Booked them in my name no problem

YAY! Excited!

Cool
RickT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 12, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Melonz
Imagineer

Melonz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
looks like I'm gonna have to fit in a sneaky day in October.

Thanks OP
Old 8 Feb 12, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
SHREKS OTHER1/2
Imagineer

SHREKS OTHER1/2's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
If anyone would like me to try and order them some let me know as i wont be using mine
Fiona x

p.s if this is allowed please delete
SHREKS OTHER1/2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 12, 05:09 PM  
Link to this Post
jenn8400
Very Serious Dibber

Booked for October whoop!
Old 10 Feb 12, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

have put my code in,then it says to go to sky rewards,then i click again on the disney tickets & it takes me back to,putting the code in?
can someone help please
tracy x
Old 10 Feb 12, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

all sorted
Old 10 Feb 12, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post

If anyone knows how I could get one extra Free ticket for hubby then let me know. Incase there is a roundabout way to get another !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread