Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Feb 12, 01:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Lee2112
Imagineer

Thanks so much Mrs Pluto
Old 11 Feb 12, 02:38 AM  
Link to this Post

No Problem! Hope you find something nice!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 12, 12:25 PM  
Link to this Post

I went to my local Go Outdoors and picked up these walking shoes - so supportive - really feel like they are going to give my ankle the support it needs. They were so comfortable and so cheap at £14.99 that I picked up two pairs. They are child's shoes but luckily went as high as a size 6
gooutdoors/guideway-jnr-p161129
Old 11 Feb 12, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
OOh you so should Mine are Tone Up's Ive just tried looking for mine online,but cant find them! They are suede ankle ones! So much room in them aswell. I didnt think they would be water proof... But with this snow its proved they are! Not a wet toe in site!
I think ive wore these nearly every day since buying them

Sketchers are def the way forward
Where is the best place to get Sketchers? Thanks
Old 11 Feb 12, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
Where is the best place to get Sketchers? Thanks
Hi

i got mine from an actual 'Sketchers' store (On Oxford St London) Lovely big shop soo many different styles to choose from! I actually wish i had bought another pair! I never usually spend this amount on footwear! I paid £72 (I think) in a sale! But they have def lived up to the price!
I think some sports shops will stock a few different styles, Im sure our 'Sport's Direct' sells them.
But if you like buying online! Amazon do a big selction and arent to pricey (When i looked the other week) x
Old 11 Feb 12, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi

i got mine from an actual 'Sketchers' store (On Oxford St London) Lovely big shop soo many different styles to choose from! I actually wish i had bought another pair! I never usually spend this amount on footwear! I paid £72 (I think) in a sale! But they have def lived up to the price!
I think some sports shops will stock a few different styles, Im sure our 'Sport's Direct' sells them.
But if you like buying online! Amazon do a big selction and arent to pricey (When i looked the other week) x
Thanks.

I used to never spend too much on shoes either; but now I've got an injury to my foot I'm prepared to spend whatever it takes to get supportive and comfortable footwear; especially for DLP where you walk so much! I always stuck to my comfy same style reeboks until recently but then I invested in a pair of Nike air trainers for our trip to DLP last year and I get minimum pain in my foot whilst wearing them. We have a sports direct local to us; so might pop in there and try a pair on! Thanks
Old 11 Feb 12, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks.

I used to never spend too much on shoes either; but now I've got an injury to my foot I'm prepared to spend whatever it takes to get supportive and comfortable footwear; especially for DLP where you walk so much! I always stuck to my comfy same style reeboks until recently but then I invested in a pair of Nike air trainers for our trip to DLP last year and I get minimum pain in my foot whilst wearing them. We have a sports direct local to us; so might pop in there and try a pair on! Thanks
No problem
Ohh i do like Nike air's too! Mine are old and falling to bits from being wore that much (Now replaced with Sketchers)
Oh yes paying the price sometimes is better, especially if other shoes have been causing you pain. These are my first Sketchers... But i def think they have me as a customer now! They might not have the same effect on me as they do others!
Im flat footed and find most of my shoes always make my feet ache in someway! But ive never had problems with these yet!
Old 11 Feb 12, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post

No problem
Ohh i do like Nike air's too! Mine are old and falling to bits from being wore that much (Now replaced with Sketchers)
Oh yes paying the price sometimes is better, especially if other shoes have been causing you pain. These are my first Sketchers... But i def think they have me as a customer now! They might not have the same effect on me as they do others!
Im flat footed and find most of my shoes always make my feet ache in someway! But ive never had problems with these yet!
DH has always raved about Nike Air's but I always thought it was because they were Nike and he loves branded clothes/footwear; but I managed to get a pair for £35 in the sale last year which DH tells me is a good price and I couldn't get over how little my foot hurt wearing them!

I'm definitely going to go and try some Sketchers out at Sports Direct this week - footwear that stops your feet aching walking around DLP seems like my idea of foot heaven!
Old 11 Feb 12, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Girlw0nder
VIP Dibber

I've bought myself some Trespass Snowboots this morning (glad I managed to find some as left it rather late!) they are sooooooo comfy, warm and much needed waterproof!
3 weeks Cocoa Beach, Regal Oaks, CBR & HRH August 2015
Birthday trip NYC April 2016
East Coast 7 state Road Trip Aug 2017
West Coast Arizona, Nevada & California Aug 2018

TAKE ME BACK!
Girlw0nder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 12, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post

DH has always raved about Nike Air's but I always thought it was because they were Nike and he loves branded clothes/footwear; but I managed to get a pair for £35 in the sale last year which DH tells me is a good price and I couldn't get over how little my foot hurt wearing them!

I'm definitely going to go and try some Sketchers out at Sports Direct this week - footwear that stops your feet aching walking around DLP seems like my idea of foot heaven!
Yes £35 is good for Nike Air's, I like the air bubble def helps alot!. I need to invest in some more Nike Air's!
Soon its going to be to warm to wear my boots as they are more for the colder mths! Will need to find some warmer mth Sketchers soon i think.

ha yes def foot heaven! Well i hope you find some soon!
When do you go DLP?
Closed Thread