Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 26 Feb 12, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pcnine28 View Post
I'm a trainer girl, I just got some proper walking shoes from an outdoor ware house called Go Outdoors and with members discount (cost £5) they were down from £35 to £6.99!
They'll be accompanying me to DLP in June :-)
mine are cotton traders, but very similar in style to yours .
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 12, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Im thinking i might try get some Nike Airs before i go. I do find them comfy!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 12, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
Im thinking i might try get some Nike Airs before i go. I do find them comfy!
I picked some up from my local Sports Direct who seem to have an on-going sale for £31.99! I wore Nike Airs last year and they really were just the job for the amount of walking you do at DLP.
Old 26 Feb 12, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
torillien
VIP Dibber

torillien's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I use timberland hiking trainers in summer & walking boots in winter. Comfort all the way. I've seen crazy women tottering about in huge heals at DLP ! Their feet must hate them
middle-aged-magic.co.uk
torillien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 12, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by torillien View Post
I use timberland hiking trainers in summer & walking boots in winter. Comfort all the way. I've seen crazy women tottering about in huge heals at DLP ! Their feet must hate them
I've never understood that either! When you walk as much as you do at DLP and fashion comes before comfort and support! Or maybe that's just me getting older! lol!
Old 27 Feb 12, 12:32 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
I picked some up from my local Sports Direct who seem to have an on-going sale for £31.99! I wore Nike Airs last year and they really were just the job for the amount of walking you do at DLP.
That is a really good price! I do love my boots (Sketchers) But not sure i want to wwear them everyday!
But if i dont get Nikes, i need to get them quickly so i can break them in a little!
Old 27 Feb 12, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
That is a really good price! I do love my boots (Sketchers) But not sure i want to wwear them everyday!
But if i dont get Nikes, i need to get them quickly so i can break them in a little!
DH always buys Nike's as he likes his labels but last year was the first time I'd bought Nike Air's and after our trip to DLP last year wearing them I understood why he raved about them! I have a dodgy foot that I've just had injected with a steroid and Nike Air's are the only shoes I've worn with little or no pain when walking!

My foot actually gave way after getting off the bus at the Cheyenne - lucky for me a kind Spanish man caught me or I would have been on the floor! And with wearing my Nike Air's it didn't go completely to the point I couldn't walk!

I've heard a lot of good things about Sketchers tho and I believe they were in our local Sports Direct in the sale too!
Old 27 Feb 12, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Jen78
Imagineer

love my sketchers...as we are going in june and im hoping the weather is going to be nice ive seen some nice sandal type ones.
I buy mine from a pavers outlet store near where i live, usually about 40% of the price...if you dont mind wearing last seasons style ..(which i dont!)
Jen78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 12, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post

I wore my Sketcher Tone ups! Ah 8-12 hour theme park days walking around! My Calf muscles were feeling like they had a good work out by the end of the day!

Mine were £25 from TK MAXX
Old 27 Feb 12, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
My foot actually gave way after getting off the bus at the Cheyenne - lucky for me a kind Spanish man caught me or I would have been on the floor! And with wearing my Nike Air's it didn't go completely to the point I couldn't walk!

I've heard a lot of good things about Sketchers tho and I believe they were in our local Sports Direct in the sale too!
oh wow you were lucky someone was there to help you! Ive had Nike airs in the past they are comfy. I use to wear them for work long long days but my feet were always ok. I wore them that much that they would wear out quite quickily

Originally Posted by Jen78 View Post
love my sketchers...as we are going in june and im hoping the weather is going to be nice ive seen some nice sandal type ones.
I buy mine from a pavers outlet store near where i live, usually about 40% of the price...if you dont mind wearing last seasons style ..(which i dont!)
I love mine too! very comfy! I have an ankle boot style... so will be okay for the cooler weather. i go end of March so im assuming its still going to be on the cooler side! - think thats why i need to take trainers too incase there is a warmer day!

Originally Posted by tinkagem View Post
I wore my Sketcher Tone ups! Ah 8-12 hour theme park days walking around! My Calf muscles were feeling like they had a good work out by the end of the day!

Mine were £25 from TK MAXX
Mine our Sjetcher Tone ups too! Love them, Best footwear ive ever bought! i didnt even have to break them in, and my feet to this day have never ached while wearing them! So much room in them aswell. i would buy a different pair for each day of the week if i could afford it
Closed Thread