Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Sep 12, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Hi
If you book a 4 night / 5 day package, do you get park tickets for 4 or 5 days ?
I presume the tickets are hopper tickets ?

Also, at the Davy crockett, it suggests you don't get breakfast, but when you click through, it suggests you do ( albeit a takeaway one ). Can someone confirm what you get ( or don't get ) ?

Cheers
buryboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 12, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
JamelUK
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
You get full hopper tickets for the entire duration of your stay - the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. That's why booking the hotel & stay deals is generally the most economic way of getting park tickets.

Breakfast not included at DCR, but you can pay for a "breakfast bag" I believe.

Old 8 Sep 12, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JamelUK View Post
You get full hopper tickets for the entire duration of your stay - the moment you arrive to the moment you leave. That's why booking the hotel & stay deals is generally the most economic way of getting park tickets.

Breakfast not included at DCR, but you can pay for a "breakfast bag" I believe.

Thanks.
Do you get the tickets in advance , or when you get to the hotel ?
So if I stayed at a non-Disney total the night before, could I go straight to the park from there, or would I then have to check-in at the Disney hotel. And if I have to check-in first , what is the earliest time can you check in ?
and to confirm, do I get to go to the parks the whole day AFTER my last night at the Disney hotel ? ( sorry if this sounds pedantic, just that the tone of your response suggests you can go the whole of that following day, but then you seem to suggest the tickets stop as soon as you check out )
buryboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 12, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
Thanks.
So if I stayed at a non-Disney total the night before, could I go straight to the park from there, or would I then have to check-in at the Disney hotel. And if I have to check-in first , what is the earliest time can you check in ?
and to confirm, do I get to go to the parks the whole day AFTER my last night at the Disney hotel ? ( sorry if this sounds pedantic, just that the tone of your response suggests you can go the whole of that following day, but then you seem to suggest the tickets stop as soon as you check out )
you get the tickets when you arrive at your Disney hotel. You would have to go to your Disney hotel on the day you are staying there for the first night, to collect your park tickets. You can't get them before this, but you can go as early as you like that morning (ie you could get there by 7.30am for example, collect your park tickets, leave your luggage, and be in the parks with your tickets for EMH at 8am ).
Yes, you can use your last day's park ticket for the whole park day, even though you have already checked out of your Disney hotel.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 12, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
JamelUK
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
The clue is in the title of the package - 4 nights / 5 days.
You're staying in the Disney hotel for 4 nights, but get 5 days of fun in the Disney parks. Your tickets cover you for the whole of those 5 days.

You collect them at check in, unless you're arriving by the direct Eurostar service, where you'll be given your tickets on check in there.

You'll want to check in at the hotel before you do anything else anyway as you need to book breakfast slots, and the sooner you can check in, the more chance you'll have of getting those elusive "as early as possible" breakie slots. - Although of course if youre staying at Davey Crocket, this wont bother you.

You then enjoy your holiday. On the last day, you check out in the morning, but then still have a whole day to enjoy in the parks until you need to leave for your transport of choice home.

Old 8 Sep 12, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

Thanks a lot -all is beautifully clear now
Old 8 Sep 12, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Funkymum
Imagineer

We checked in at Davy Crockett Ranch 2 wks ago at 7.30am after staying at a cheap hotel the night before even had to queue at that time of the morning!

Pop Cen Jan 2006, All Star Mov Sept 2007, POR Sept 2008
DCR DLRP Jan 2009, Cheyenne May 2009, Grand Cal, SSR & AKV Nov 2009, Tuscan Ridge & AKV Aug 2010, AKV & Disney Dream Apr 2011, Dibb Villa & AKV Dec 2011, DCR DLRP Aug 2012 & March 2013, AKV OKW & Disney Dream Aug 2015, AKV OKW POLY VB & Disney CA Aug 2017, PP Cali & Knotts Berry Farm May 2018
SL DLRP Xmas 2018 CB GFV VB Aug 2019, SL DLRP Xmas 2019
Funkymum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 12, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Treacle44
Imagineer

Treacle44's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 5
These deals sound great, very tempted to book for Feb half term. Would you recommend the Davy Crockett Ranch or the Cheyenne? Thanks! X

2011 - AKL/BCV ~ 2010 - VWL/SSR/BCV ~ 2009 - POP CENTURY ~ 2007 - VWL/BCV/SSR ~ 2006 - POP CENTURY ~ 2004 - LAKE BUENA VISTA SUITES
Treacle44 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 12, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Treacle44 View Post
These deals sound great, very tempted to book for Feb half term. Would you recommend the Davy Crockett Ranch or the Cheyenne? Thanks! X
Depends who is in your party and how you plan to get there? At the moment we prefer the Cheyenne as we can walk to the parks and it includes breakfast, DD2 is still an infant so a 4 person room is fine. Once DD2 is 3yrs old we'll either have to try for a family room at the Santa Fe or go to Davy Crockett. At the moment we drive anyway, but I like being able to walk to the parks in the morning and means we can have a drink at dinner in the Village etc as no need to drive back to accommodation (not that I'm an alcoholic, but I do like a glass of wine with my evening meal)
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 12, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Treacle44
Imagineer

Treacle44's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 5
There are four of us do think the Cheyenne would be ideal for us

Thanks x

2011 - AKL/BCV ~ 2010 - VWL/SSR/BCV ~ 2009 - POP CENTURY ~ 2007 - VWL/BCV/SSR ~ 2006 - POP CENTURY ~ 2004 - LAKE BUENA VISTA SUITES
Treacle44 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread