Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 31 Aug 05, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
AndyJ
Imagineer

AndyJ's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 16
Wireless Internet Access was available from the Castle Club Lounge for £6/24 hours - billed in 5 minute blocks.

(Orange Telecom)
AndyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 05, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post

Disneyland Paris is a great introduction to small children to experience Disney on a smaller scale
Also you obviously avoid the long flight as it is only 2 hours from Ashford in Kent via Eurostar and you are there at the Disney Gates!
I did not like the way that the French do NOT queue for the characters to take photos or have autographs. It was ok in the official photo line ups but elsewhere was a mad scramble. Not easy with a toddler in tow who was keen to collect autographs for the first time this year.
We also found it to be very expensive and plan a trip back to Orlando next year as my son will be 5 soon
Incidently we have taken him to Disneyland Paris 3 times and also he has even been to Orlando last year as well.
The first time he was only 10 months old and he loved it!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 05, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
msdisneytonian
Imagineer

msdisneytonian's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
hi all

i love disneyland paris even more than my kids lol

know what you mean about the queing think - or lack of - have to be as ruthless as they are haha becoming an art now.

dont get me wrong, i LOVE orlando but just found MK too big to take in (need lots and lots more visits lol) - paris has most of the rides (although could do with some more) space mountain in paris i personally feel is better (although havent been on the new one yet) and thunder mountain is 100% better in paris. the studios (in paris) definitely need more rides esp tower of terror - would top it off lovely

can never get enough of disney - paris or orlando

roll on the 8th oct...and then 23rd dec for paris - xmas day spent in the land of dreams back to orlando next year 21st oct 06 xxxxx
msdisneytonian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 05, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post

paris disney

hello

i visit disneyland paris at least 8 times a year, its only 50mins on a plane from liverpool!

its not as big or as much to do as in orlando but it is a great taster and its good for a quick fix!

if anybody is going then anamagique (hope ive spelt that right!)
it is a must see in studios park.

going to paris for haloween. just got back from mickeys not so scary halloween party in orlando and hope that paris is just as good!

bye for now

xx
Old 16 Oct 05, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post

hi ya,are you the couple from t.v's holiday swap?
Shaun
Old 16 Oct 05, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post

sorry, not us hun!

x
Old 3 Jan 06, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
pvbmb01
Imagineer

pvbmb01's Reviews
I agree, some information on DLP would be a fantastic help. I planned and planned Florida until it was coming out of my ears, but I feel a little disorganised for Paris ...

Love

Shelly xx
pvbmb01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 06, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
pvbmb01
Imagineer

pvbmb01's Reviews
[QUOTE=megstevo]hello

i visit disneyland paris at least 8 times a year, its only 50mins on a plane from liverpool!

Hiya,

We're flying from Liverpool too ... I've never been to John Lennon Airport before though, is it an easy airport to get around? I'm guessing it's not a huge airport anyway ... I feel really sad now, I live in Liverpool and I've never been to the airport!

Love

Shelly xx
pvbmb01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 06, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Liverpool airport is a piece of cake - it is not very big and if you would probably get lost quicker in your back garden. Plenty of parking options.

Not much in the way of shops now that Dabs has closed.
Old 4 Jan 06, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
pvbmb01
Imagineer

pvbmb01's Reviews
Originally Posted by mcknigma
Liverpool airport is a piece of cake - it is not very big and if you would probably get lost quicker in your back garden. Plenty of parking options.

Not much in the way of shops now that Dabs has closed.
Believe me I would still get lost! I get lost going to the corner shop!
Closed Thread