Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 5 Jul 13, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 101
We'll be pretty much going with the flow during the day, probably dictated by DS, 3, with the exception of knowing which park we'll be going to on which days, the planning mostly comes into effect for dinners as DS can't stand having to hang around queuing... yeah, I know, wish me luck for the rides!

I figured if we can at least not worry about queuing for dinner then that is one less thing

Twitter - @rpaisley79 / Instagram - rachelpaisley79

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Click here for my Disneyland Paris Trip Reports
Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 13, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lillie
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Beaker7929 View Post
We'll be pretty much going with the flow during the day, probably dictated by DS, 3, with the exception of knowing which park we'll be going to on which days, the planning mostly comes into effect for dinners as DS can't stand having to hang around queuing... yeah, I know, wish me luck for the rides!

I figured if we can at least not worry about queuing for dinner then that is one less thing
Think I may get DD 11 to do a quick plan for us, she loves to plan :-)
Old 5 Jul 13, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Far too early to plan for our trip much beyond how to get there and back. But we don't plan much for DLP, apart from meals. We change our plans based on the weather, queues and how we feel. We have to have brekkie at Inventions on the last morning and we have to go see the characters descend the stairs once. That's it for our plans.

Edited at 05:34 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 13, 09:09 PM  
Link to this Post
jazzluvva
Apprentice Imagineer

Well, got home from work & postman brought me an envelope with Theatre tickets, so went to collect on Yesterday's card and sure enough, our Promoparcs Fantasy APs -only ordered them last Fri night! Need to book London restaurant & register Blue badge with Tfl
jazzluvva is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 13, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by jazzluvva View Post
Well, got home from work & postman brought me an envelope with Theatre tickets, so went to collect on Yesterday's card and sure enough, our Promoparcs Fantasy APs -only ordered them last Fri night! Need to book London restaurant & register Blue badge with Tfl
Exciting!

Upcoming Hols *July '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*August 2020 WDW Coronado Springs*

Previous Hols *Jan '19 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '18 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Oct '17 Cheyenne*Jan '17 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*Jan '16 Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest*March '15 - Cheyenne*Nov '13 - Cheyenne*Feb '12 - Newport Bay*April '08 - Santa Fe*March '05 - Santa Fe*

Beaker7929 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 13, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
jazzluvva
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beaker7929 View Post
Exciting!
Yes, very, been talking about what our first ride is gonna be, thought (i mean wished!) kids might have grown out of it by now, but it seems as if IASW is a set in stone tradition :s,just need the countdown to be lower now

Edited at 10:45 PM.
jazzluvva is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 13, 06:36 AM  
Link to this Post
SammyScotland
Imagineer

My DS has said he'll wait outside IASW while DH and I ride it. He will be 19 though.
Old 6 Jul 13, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Beaker7929
Imagineer

Beaker7929's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
ISAW is our tradition to, it's our first and last ride

Old 6 Jul 13, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
SammyScotland
Imagineer

BTW this is a great thread. It is getting me really excited for our visit to DLP.
Old 6 Jul 13, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
kierang
slightly serious Dibber

We DW,DD19, DS15 and DS4 and myself go in just four days doing a land bridge crossing from Dublin-Holyhead Dover-Calais staying a night in Bollezeele , down to Lyon for 3 nights up to DLP Sequoia lodge for 4 nights last night near Hardelot then home . Now that as far as our plans have got Time to PANIC! I think i might need a holiday when we get home or
kierang is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread