Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 4 Aug 13, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Any Eurostar release date updates?

As the title says if anyone has updates it would be great to add it to one post
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 13, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeysGirl
Imagineer

No, I'm quite nervous though having been left with the responsibility of booking tickets for the 9 in our group! Does anyone know the possibility of getting the £69 adult/£49 child returns on the day of release?
MickeysGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 13, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post

I was told they are released at silly o'clock in the morning you know I won't get a decent nights sleep that night clock will be set for every hour ... If before 10th I
won't be be near a computer so will be doing it on my phone not fun x

Edited at 10:05 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 4 Aug 13, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeysGirl
Imagineer

I'm going to ring every day this week. I thought you could only book over the phone so far in advance? Dreading if its online too, no sleep and 2 children to deal with all day... uh oh!
MickeysGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 13, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm hoping to book for next May soon. I hope I don't have to do it online - I don't know what Eurostar have done to their website but it's just awful to use now - it never works properly for me.
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Aug 13, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Yes I'm the same a 3 and 9 year old asked about being on sale on phone in advance and they said they had stopped doing that ...
Old 4 Aug 13, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeysGirl
Imagineer

I'll ask when I call tomorrow, I just need to get it booked now lol
Old 5 Aug 13, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
MickeysGirl
Imagineer

Just spoke to eurostar who said there is no release date, I said I'd been told around the 7th August (I haven't, its what I've read here!) And they said to call back at the end of August. I asked if it was definitely not this week and she said definitely not. ? I've read of this happening before, someone rung the next day after being told no release coming up and the tickets were on sale. So once again no clearer
Old 5 Aug 13, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post

I have just rung them and they have said its not going to be this week as they have finally released the ski dates (went out in email last Thursday or Friday and need to check this email came threw to your email as this is what will tell you release date of dlp direct I am thinking of ringing again and seeing what they person says but defgo this month .. Hate this waiting around lark
Old 5 Aug 13, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
MickeysGirl
Imagineer

Its ridiculous, surely someone knows!
Closed Thread