Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Oct 13, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post

Mine a lot cheaper they wanted nearly £200 to cancel
Check Karen, do you think I should try and see if they will let me upgrade to GF ?
Looks like I just got un helpful CM again x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 13, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by twindisney View Post
Mine a lot cheaper they wanted nearly £200 to cancel
Check Karen, do you think I should try and see if they will let me upgrade to GF ?
Looks like I just got un helpful CM again x
Do u call France or UK?
I've always had more joy with UK. If it means you get more for your money and still affordable then I would upgrade to GF, though from reviews it's only in these circumstances to get the upgrade on the new offer that I would do it, reviews of GF suggest not normally worth upgrade. If more than 60 days out there shouldn't be an amendment fee, even if you reduce overall booking cost. I can't see your countdown as on my phone.
Old 1 Oct 13, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Disney mum View Post
Do u call France or UK?
I've always had more joy with UK. If it means you get more for your money and still affordable then I would upgrade to GF, though from reviews it's only in these circumstances to get the upgrade on the new offer that I would do it, reviews of GF suggest not normally worth upgrade. If more than 60 days out there shouldn't be an amendment fee, even if you reduce overall booking cost. I can't see your countdown as on my phone.
I rang France this morning then uk this afternoon , uk cm nicer but still said know.
Our trip not till march 166 days ! it's down to the cm if they want to do it I think.
Will ring the uk number again un morning ask how much for GF I think see what they say.
I haven't read anything good about it either Karen peed off !
X
Old 1 Oct 13, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
MickeysGirl
Imagineer

Twin mummy when I checked online for my dates it was only offering the standard package, I think we're there around the same time.
MickeysGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 13, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post

I have just checked our dates, for the exact same dates in the same basic room at SQL it is £245 more to rebook on the new deal, with standard half board plan (I assume it's standard level so only the cheapest restaurants), that means an extra £50 per night for 2A+2C for one meal, so I don't think it's worth it. If it was half board plus we might consider it.
Old 1 Oct 13, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disney mum View Post
I have just checked our dates, for the exact same dates in the same basic room at SQL it is £245 more to rebook on the new deal, with standard half board plan (I assume it's standard level so only the cheapest restaurants), that means an extra £50 per night for 2A+2C for one meal, so I don't think it's worth it. If it was half board plus we might consider it.
i'm fairly sure, at the SL, its half board plus you'd get - thats the one which is automatically added if you add a plan to your booking online for the SL.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 13, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
i'm fairly sure, at the SL, its half board plus you'd get - thats the one which is automatically added if you add a plan to your booking online for the SL.
I think you're right, as even though not interested I just tried to upgrade to Full Board and the extra vouchers can be used in buffets, which they can't be on the Standard Full Board Meal plan. So now I need to decide if it's worth £49pn to include food at HB+. They want £310 (£62pn) just to upgrade from half board+ to full board+.
Old 1 Oct 13, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

I definitely wouldn't pay that for full board - but you're right, it might be worth upgrading for half board plus at less than £50 per night for your whole family.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 13, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm having same dilema.
2A + 1 infant in cheyenne for 4 nights. Currently on bfast only but can upgrade to standard half board meal plan for £33 extra per night.
is that worth doing?
do i have to upgrade before 60 days?
Old 1 Oct 13, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by MickeysGirl View Post
Twin mummy when I checked online for my dates it was only offering the standard package, I think we're there around the same time.
Where are you staying ?
Have you looked to see how much to upgrade your hotel ? I Will have to ring to see what food they are offering sure you get plus at the SL
We are there the same time
Closed Thread