Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Oct 13, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by superhappy View Post
don't forget to factor in the cost of the phonecall to change everything
if you phone the French landline number for guest services to do it, and use the cheap discount dial phone number first (as in the sticky at the top of the board) it costs 0.5p per minute from a UK landline to make the call.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 13, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post

thanks Sammy kitten, i didn't know that!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 13, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
shellbdb
Excited about Disney

Anyone who managed to switch offers yesterday get their confirmation yet? I know it can sometimes take a while but paranoid mine hasn't come through.

Hope you manage to get somewhere Twin Disney!
Back to the magic November 2017
shellbdb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 13, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Rhubarb22
Proud to wear my Ears

I have just upgraded my stay for next March. I rang the UK first of all with no joy, so tried the DLP Central Reservation number. He allowed me to upgrade to the cost quoted on the website now, whereas the UK lady was quoting me the normal upgrade price of £312 and wouldn't budge. I was also told by the central reservation guy, that the meal plan included is applicable to the Hotel you are staying in, ie, The Sequoia Lodge would include Half Board Plus, although the lady in the UK said it was just Standard Half Board included in the latest offer. On checking the website, whichever Hotel you chose the offer says 'free half board meal plan' so a bit confused? I am hoping it is Half Board Plus but now unsure?
DLP - June 2007 Sequoia Lodge, DLP - May 2008 DLH, DLP - March 2009 New York Hotel, DLP - December 2010 New York, DLP - March 2012 DLH, DLP March 2013 Newport Bay, DLP Sequoia Lodge March 2014, Several Day Trips from Berney Riviere

Edited at 09:44 AM.
Rhubarb22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 13, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post

Just got off phone asked how much to upgrade to GF she took ages then said £560.20.
Why are they not letting me ?
Going to leave it now as working myself up also have a head cold so feeling very sorry for myself today .
Old 2 Oct 13, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Rhubarb22
Proud to wear my Ears

Twin disney, did you try the central number? I got a lovely french guy, who was really helpful and explained all the meal plans to me, and although at first quoted me the full price, after explaining the current offer and pleading that this would be my 7th visit, he agreed to honour website price, so I've got 2 adults, 2 children, 4 nights in GF room with meal plan for £904. So dont give up!
DLP - June 2007 Sequoia Lodge, DLP - May 2008 DLH, DLP - March 2009 New York Hotel, DLP - December 2010 New York, DLP - March 2012 DLH, DLP March 2013 Newport Bay, DLP Sequoia Lodge March 2014, Several Day Trips from Berney Riviere
Rhubarb22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 13, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Rhubarb22 View Post
Twin disney, did you try the central number? I got a lovely french guy, who was really helpful and explained all the meal plans to me, and although at first quoted me the full price, after explaining the current offer and pleading that this would be my 7th visit, he agreed to honour website price, so I've got 2 adults, 2 children, 4 nights in GF room with meal plan for £904. So dont give up!
Going to see my mil now will ring that number when I get back
Thank you xx
Old 2 Oct 13, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post

I think I'm going to upgrade to new plan too, I don't need to upgrade room as our week is more expensive, but even eating at the budget buffets with SH discount for 5nts will cost us more than adding the vouchers, and is a fair bit less than face value for 2A+2C (face value is €96pn but costing us £49pn) so I think it is worth it. Just got to check with DH and then call this afternoon.

Edited at 11:17 AM.
Old 2 Oct 13, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Yessssss
It is done £96 extra very happy now
Rang the French number again this time a very nice man did it for me no problem.
4th time lucky !
Old 2 Oct 13, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by twindisney View Post
Yessssss
It is done £96 extra very happy now
Rang the French number again this time a very nice man did it for me no problem.
4th time lucky !
yey! really pleased you got upgraded .
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread