Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Oct 14, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post

I agree with suebo the travel agent has booked direct like you would normally. You can normally add or alter via the travel agent. I would normally book direct but couldn't afford to pay up front this time round. Do feel it's unfair still to have to pay more as I didn't phone disney and book :-(
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 14, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
cazspence
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDad82 View Post
I agree with suebo the travel agent has booked direct like you would normally. You can normally add or alter via the travel agent. I would normally book direct but couldn't afford to pay up front this time round. Do feel it's unfair still to have to pay more as I didn't phone disney and book :-(
Through a travel agent is still classed as through a third party unfortunately. I never pay upfront. You book over the phone and only need to pay 15% then the rest 60 days before you go.
cazspence is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 14, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
KELLYSGIRL
Excited about Disney

i've just chatted online with disneyland paris it's approx £34 for the photopass if you can book holiday with them u just phone them and pay 15% deposit like you would in travel agent and can pay it up. photopass new prices will be available in april next year tho but shouldn't be much more than wot it is
KELLYSGIRL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 14, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
fd1972uk
Imagineer

fd1972uk's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 25

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 57
Have to say not as many photographers outbas I thought there would be, but the quality of pics are outstanding.

FD
DLP Oct'14, Sequoia Lodge
ASM, HRH, AOA, DC BAH FL Oct'17
fd1972uk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 14, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Thelostprincess
Excited about Disney

Thelostprincess's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by fd1972uk View Post
Have to say not as many photographers outbas I thought there would be, but the quality of pics are outstanding.

FD
That's good to hear, thank you!
Thelostprincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 14, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
shellbdb
Excited about Disney

We are adding this to our package tomorrow for our trip in March, love the idea of getting all the ride photo's and I feel although a CM will take family pictures for you at meet and greets with your camera they are quite rushed when their ones will be better posed and a higher quality.
Back to the magic November 2017
shellbdb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 14, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi I just booked to go in March also for 4 days from the 24th! So excited.

I booked via DLParis Direct so wont be able to prebook photopass is that correct?

And as mentioned before if I purchase when there is the cost £50?

So excited and as there is only 2 of us going me and my bestfriend be nice for us to have photo opps together instead of one after the other taking photos of each other hehe!

Cheers guys! first time to DLP and althought ive been WDW ive never had photopass

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 14, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Thelostprincess
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by LittleAriel View Post
Hi I just booked to go in March also for 4 days from the 24th! So excited.

I booked via DLParis Direct so wont be able to prebook photopass is that correct?

And as mentioned before if I purchase when there is the cost £50?

So excited and as there is only 2 of us going me and my bestfriend be nice for us to have photo opps together instead of one after the other taking photos of each other hehe!

Cheers guys! first time to DLP and althought ive been WDW ive never had photopass

Not sure how much it is to buy when you get there, best bet would be to call Disney!
We're going from the 26th of March so will be there at the same time! Fingers crossed for nice weather x
Thelostprincess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 14, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Thelostprincess
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by shellbdb View Post
We are adding this to our package tomorrow for our trip in March, love the idea of getting all the ride photo's and I feel although a CM will take family pictures for you at meet and greets with your camera they are quite rushed when their ones will be better posed and a higher quality.
That's what I was thinking! It'll be nice to have lots of good quality photos.
Old 24 Oct 14, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
JRB
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by fd1972uk View Post

FD
So would you recommend having it and do you think it's worth the money?
London & DLP November 2014 - pre-trip report
JRB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread